▪️Trapped▪️

*EDITED*

IVY

I started blasting music in his car. This was a different car but a cool one. It was a jaguar with complete black interior. It was so damn cool. I started singing along perfect by one direction. I screamed my lungs out as they were my favorite band.

After the song was over I reduced the volume as the next one was a bit boring. I out of nowhere felt him gaze. I took a gander at him.

"What" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Your voice is amazing " he said sounding shocked.

"Professionally trained" I told him and smirked.

He gave me one of his heart warming smiles. This guy was doing something to me and making me feel things I have never felt. We were sitting in comfortable silence when he suddenly asked.

"You had long black hair and blue eyes"

"Yes I had long hair but I cut it" I said and shrugged.

"Eyes?" He asked again

"Um.. n-no I-I-I  h-had black eyes. But wait how did you find out" I should have told him the truth, but I was to embarrassed.

"There was only one photo of you on the internet."  He said more like asking.

"Yeah, I was 12 years in that photo. My parents wanted me to have a private life. So no one knows who I am l, except if they ask my last name." I said and shrugged.

"So when are your friends coming?" He asked.

"They'd be there after a few hours. Don't worry, they are nice" I said and smiled.

He suddenly reached for my hand and held it in his. It felt so good so I didn't remove mine and instead held on to it more tight. I felt tingly all over. I couldn't help but grin.

We finally reached and he rushed to my door to unlock it.

"Never unlock it yourself love. Never" he said holding my waist. I turned red and looked the other way.

"And never be shy around me. I want it all. " he said. And damn it, but I had this mushy feeling in my heart. He's a mafioso. 

I just ignored it and walked toward the shop. I went there as started looking at tops when my phone suddenly rang. I answered the call as it was Cynthia.

I struggled to keep it in my ear and balancing the phone between my shoulder and ears and simultaneously looking at clothes.

I suddenly felt someone grab my phone. Its was lucifer. He took it in his hand put it on speaker phone and held it close to me.

Isn't that he the sweetest.

"Hey when are you guys coming?" I asked Cynthia

"We'll be there in 1 hour tops" she said

"Okayy. See you!" I hung up the phone and started looking for shirts. I wanted some comfy ones. I looked around to ask him if I should buy the green one or lavender. He suddenly vanished

 He suddenly vanished