▪️Devil's Ivy▪️

IVY

Dean took me to the hospital while, Lucifer went on the hunt. I was immediately taken into surgery.

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face. Lucifer was sitting on a chair near my bed holding my hand.

"Oh! Thank god you're awake" He said.

I smiled and tried to get up. I felt a stinging pain in my stomach.

"Don't try to get up love" He said.

I opened my arms signaling him to come down to me for a hug. His face lit up and he bent down. I gave him a tight slap across the face. He looked totally shocked and I saw Dean Chuckle. That's when I noticed him standing.

He came near me and bent down to give me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Welcome back, Ivy. Please torture him as much as you can" He whispered into my ear.

"I promise" I said laughing.

"He gets a hug?" Asked Lucifer still whincing from pain.

"Well, he didn't leave me for six years, then come back and play me for 2 weeks into believing you love me, then disappoint me and send the most beautiful romantic drawing I have ever seen in my life through My fiancé who dumped it in the dustbin and also tried to sell me to a Pakistan Brothel" I said.

"Ooh. I guess I'll leave" Dean said slowly.

"I profusely apologise Ivy. I love you so much and I promise I won't leave. I am really sorry to put you through all that. I love you too much>" He said holding my hand s and almost crying.

How can I say no to this beautiful and handsome face.

"It's okay Lucifer. But, don't disappoint me again" I said asking for a hug. He seemed hesitant.

"I won't hit you" I said laughing. He leaned I for a hug and kissed my neck. He leaned back and got his head slowly towards mine and his lips brushed on mine. My heart was in my ass as soon as I felt his kiss. It started sow but became a bit intense.

"Ivy, I am going to tell you something. But you can't get pissed. Okay?"

"I'll try" I knew he was going to throw a bomb,but I was hoping it would be a small one.

"Well, I have to go to Florence for a few days. I will have my phone on me at all times. I will come back in a few days. Talia is going to be here" He said.

"You'll come back?" I asked.

"I don't think I can survive without you Ivy. I need you"

"Me too, Lucifer. I need you to come back" I said giving him another kiss.

"I brought all your things from your old apartment and dropped them at Pine apartments. Cynthia and Morgan are home and ready to welcome you back" He said smiling and caressing my cheek.

I kind of expected us to live together. But, I think that's not possible. He lives in Florence and I liv in New York.

My parents, Cynthia, Talia, Lisa and Morgan were waiting outside. My mom was in tears and started blaming herself for letting this happen. My dad stood there smiling at me with an expression that said "told you so"

He went back to Florence that evening and I was discharged in a few days. I went back to my apartment while my parents wanted me back home.

"I'll be fine ma. I promise" I said.

"You have no worries Mrs. Morningstar. I will take care of her. She's my sister now" Said Dean.

"Call me Pauline dear" My mom said smiling at him.