▪️Destiny▪️

LEANDRO

What the fuck?

I was so furious when I came into the party and saw a fucking guy grinding on my girl.

My girl. Fucking MINE.

I rushed over to that son of a bitch and grabbed him off of my girl and gave him one punch. Just one and he was already down.

I sat on top of him started throwing punches in his face. I took out my gun in an impulse and almost shot him when she yelled

"Leo! Put it in before someone sees it" I didn't care as everyone's eyes were already on mine.

I was about to shoot that bastard before she yelled again.

"If you do it, I won't talk to you. Ever." She screamed and I could see tears down her eyes.

"Fuck" I didn't want to make her cry. I took that asshole by his collar.

"She's mine. If you touch her once more, you're dead meat. Understand?"

He nodded his head vigorously. I let go him and I went out of the house because if I stayed there I would kill every fucking one.

Ivy followed me behind. But I didn't care. I went out and she ran behind me and caught up and pulled my hand. I just stood there shocked. The effect her touch had over my body was not real. It was like it came out of a fairy tale.

I immediately turned and looked at her. She looked terrified. I grabbed her face and crashed my lips to hers. She was taken back by surprise but quickly kissed me back. It was a very passionate kiss and fast and furious. We both broke the kiss breathless.

We had our forehead together and staring at each other.

"Its okay lucifer. You cant just kill everyone that troubles me okay? And what if you did shoot him. They would've found out you are part of KK" she said

"But how?" I asked. They'll probably know I am part of some illegal. But how KK.

"Your bullets have the letters engraved right?" She asked.

"Oh even then, I don't care. Your safety is more important."

"Look lucifer, this type of guys are going to be there everywhere. And every girl has to face this kind of disgusting beings in her life. At the least once. We learn to defend ourselves. But killing them, would take the chance of redemption away from them. What if they just needed the right person? Even the devil deserves something good right? She asked pointing at me and winked.

Everything she said made sense. But I still wanted to kill him. I ignored that thought.

"Let's go somewhere else?" I asked.

"Yes" She said.

I got on my bike and so did she. I drove to new jersey to go to my mansion.

When I stopped she got down and looked pale. I chuckled

"Is this where you live. Damn" she said.

I took her hand she immediately shivered and I was content knowing the effect I had on her. She looked at me and gave me one of her adorable smiles. I had to kiss her. But I made it a small one and quickly took her in.

I was greeted by Talia. She was was my sister. She was 22 years old while I was 19.

"Hello broth-" she stopped half way and gaped and Ivy.

"Oh god my brother bough a girl home" she started doing a happy dance. While Ivy turned red, I just chuckled.

Talia ran over to Ivy and hugged her. Ivy was taken back but still hugged her back with one hand as she was holding mine with the other.

Talia immediately pulled her inside.

"I'm Talia Grace DeLuca"

"I'm Ivy Morningstar"

"Morningstar huh?" Talia smirked at me and Ivy just smiled.

She looked around and observed the living room.

"Whoa, you have an amazing place" she said.

They both went into the living room and sat on the sofa. They started talking some girly shit. I just sat in the cushion near by and watched the TV.

Talia came along with me to NJ cause she didn't want to be alone. I was planning to shift to NJ permanently even before Ivy cause this place was more easier for me to work from. But now, I think I'm sure.

Talia just finished her undergraduate this year and was searching for a job. She did B.Sc. Mathematics. She was smart.

After sometime, Ivy tapped my shoulder

"Its late. I need to go home" she said. Talia probably noticed me frowning.

"Why don't you stay here tonight. We could have a movie marathon" After a long time of thinking, she said yes.

Talia couldn't contain her excitement and jumped up and down. She never really had friends. She was kind of lonely, so bringing Ivy was an amazing plan. She dragged her up to her room to change into pajamas.

They both then came down in sweats.

"Hungry?" I asked

"Always." Ivy said laughing.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

We all debated for a while and decided on pizza. Ivy had double cheese, I had mix veggie and
Talia decided to share from both of us.

We decided to watch just go with it. We all cuddled up on the couch with a huge blanket as it was pretty cold out side.

The pizza arrived and we all ate like pigs.

Somehow both of them ended up sleeping on the couch. I woke Ivy up.

"Hey"

She fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me. I motioned her to follow me. She got up and covered the blanket over my sister.

She followed me up and I opened a huge door. It was my bedroom. She looked around. My bedroom was mainly blacks and reds.

"Woow, you keep it clean. Damn" she said.

I chuckled and opened the door to my balcony which was almost as large as my room.

She came out and and stood at the edge and looked up at the moon.

"I love the view" she said looking up.

"Me too" I said looking at her ass.

She turned back and looked at me staring at her ass

"Pervert" she mumbled.

I chuckled and went near her and hugged her from the behind. I was extremely large and she was soo smol.

"You looked beautiful in that dress today" I said.

She turned her head to look at me and mumbled a thank you.

We stood there god knows for how long. She staring at the moon and I, at her.

This was perfect. This is what I wanted it to be. I want this forever and I will get it. She is it. She was my destiny.

————————————————————————————

Thoughts on this chapter?

Comment and vote!