▪️Maid of Honor▪️

IVY

I was frozen. I saw him. I could feel his presence around me like a beautiful nightmare. He was my dream and nightmare. I absolutely loved and hated him. I was so jealous, I wanted to kill him. If I do, I will know I will never have him and find piece with it. I was reminded of how Elio from call me by tour name felt about Oliver.

I was frozen until I heard my phone vibrate. It was Ryan. Fucking Ryan.

"What" I said annoyed.

"Where are you? "he asked.

"On my way to the house" I said and cut the call.

I drove back to the apartment. I had so much to do. I had to pack!, Write a script to talk to Mr. Smith, call Cynthia and Morgan.

I parked the car and went up. As soon as I walked in, I saw Ryan on the couch. He was sitting with his laptop.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Hi"

"Where were you?" He asked placing his laptop on the couch and getting up.

"Dinner with a friend"

"Where?"

"Eleven Madison Park"

"With who"

"Talia"

"Who"

"Talia King"

"You mean your ex Leo king's sister?"

"Yeah"

"Why did you go meet?" He asked curious. I know he was not happy. But I didn't give a fuck. If he asked me to break the engagement, I happily would. That's how pissed, angry, irritated and happy I was.

"She's getting married" I said.

"When?"

"In 2 weeks. I am her maid of honor. I am leaving tomorrow." I said going inside our room and taking out the suit case to pack. It would be summer there. I packed accordingly.

"What?? Where??" He asked

"Florence"

"Italy?"

"Yeah"

"Will your ex be there?"

"Of course. He's her sister" I said annoyed.

"You're going to your favorite destination ever with you ex?" He asked angry.

"Yes" I said.

"No" he said

"What do you mean?" I said.

"If you go, don't come back" he said

"Fine. I won't come back"

"What the hell Ivy" he said raising his voice.

I went near him, looked up, smiled and said

"You don't get to raise your voice" I said through my teeth.

"You're a bitch Ivy" He said. I lost it

"Go fuck your self Ryan. Lets see if you can at least please your self" I said.

"You are not going" he said.

"I am"

I took my bags and went out the door.

"Where are you going?"  He asked

"Home" I said smiling.

"To him?"