▪️Memories▪️

LEANDRO
She would come tonight. I wanted to have everything ready. I wanted her to feel like this was home. I completely changed the room that was meant to be hers. It was originally red. I repainted it and got furniture for her.

I set everything she needs in that room. She was going to stay here long. I stacked a few of her favorite books, left a shooting gear, her medicines, some art supplies and a few clothes too.

I soon left to the airport to pick her up.

IVY

I reached Florence at around 9 PM. I picked my luggage and went out to hail a cab.

That's when I saw him. Standing there in a white shirt. Hot as ever. A strand of his hair gracefully falling over his

As soon as he saw me, I saw his lips turn in to a huge smile

As soon as he saw me, I saw his lips turn in to a huge smile. I just melted. He was way too sweet and hot and cute and handsome. The fact that he left me hit like a ton of bricks. But I couldn't help but feel my heart swell. I was standing in front of him. I would soon be near him. Touching him. Spending two freaking weeks with him
This was so overwhelming, I was having so many emotions I had to deal within just a second. Lust, love, anger, fear, curiosity, excitement, nervousness. I was feeling it all. I wanted to just get void. I didn't want to feel anything. Because If I did, I don't know if I would be able to go back to my life with Ryan. But for now, it didn't matter. Because he was there.

I have no clue what came over me, but I dropped all my luggage and rushed towards him. He was first thrown aback, but soon understood what I was doing and bent down and opened his arms.
I rushed into his arms and he lifted me, giving me a huge hug.

We hugged for a long time. I rested my head in his chest while he rested his head in the crook of my neck. That's when I saw the entire airport looking at us. I soon started to get out of his strong grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go Lucifer, everyone's watching, "I said.

" I don't care," He said.

"Well, I am an engaged woman," I said.

He suddenly dropped me down and I could see his eyes turn dark. This made me happy? He didn't like the fact that I was engaged. A small smile crept on my face.

"Why are you smiling" He asked.

"You should see the look on your face" I said.

"Well, you-" I cut him off by giving a tight hard slap across his face.

"Damn," he said touching his cheek and smirking.

"That was for leaving me," I said and picked up my luggage.

He followed me and grabbed all my luggage in his hand and put it in the backseat of his car and opened the passenger seat door for me to get in. Ryan never did this, not once.

I got in and we rode in silence. It wasn't awkward, but a little weird. He occasionally looked at me when he thought I wasn't looking. But, there was a high chance he didn't care.