▪️Queen▪️

IVY

I woke up in a dark garage that smelled like pee and poop. It was almost pitch dark and took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. I looked around to see if there was anything I could use to escape. I never thought Ryan would steep down so low to kidnap his ex fiancé. I couldn't help but cringe.

I saw a door but I couldn't reach it. I was tied to an old pipe. I didn't forget to sneak in a knife . I always do. Everyday. I was better with a knife. I somehow managed to take it and started slowly cutting the wire I was tied with. It was pretty thick and tight.

The door opened and Ryan came inside. It was a pretty strong steel door. Even if I found the key, there was no way I would be able to get out unless and until someone opened it for me. My phone was missing and I was probably going to be stuck here forever.

"Ivy, darling, ow are you?" He asked smirking. I was almost finished with cutting the wire. I just had to make Ryan stay a little while longer. I

"Very good. Now that I am not engaged to a scumbag anymore, I am doing very well." I said

He gritted his teeth before hitting me across the face. I had to restrain from kicking him in his groin, if I did, he would just kill me or make me unconscious. He had the odds, but the cards always turn.

"So, don't worry dear, I'll ship you to Pakistan tomorrow. I will tell your parents that you're dead and probably steal your business too. So, have fun at the brothels." He said smiling.

"You asshole. I was supposed to be your wife, you steep so low. Selling me off?" I was trying to hold him longer. But I really couldn't believe the fact that he would do that.

"Well, you made the wrong decision of cheating on me bitch" he said angry. I had cut off the wire completely. I got up kicking his face with my heels and pushing him down. He screamed and two more people came in with guns. I managed to stab him, but I got shot.

I got stabbed in my stomach. I took the knife out and stabbed him again. He shouted in pain. I couldn't be more happier. I was probably going to die.

But that's better than going to Pakistan and being a slut whore. So I guess this is fine. I wanted to see him one last time. That was all I wanted. Just see his face an feel it so that I don't forget even if I die, or If I am born again. I want to tell him one last time that I live him.  I was thinking how I could've spent my time with Lucifer if I wasn't such an arrogant idiot and closed my eyes

LEANDRO

I got a call from Ivy screaming help. I left as soon as I could. I tried calling her again, but she wouldn't pick her phone up. After sometime it just went out of service. I was extremely frustrated. If that bastard had touched he, even laid a finger on her, he was going to be torn into a million pieces and fed off to the birds.

I was so pissed that I killed a few people on my way to the airport. I should have told her the truth about Ryan. I waited until I could get concrete evidence. I knew she wouldn't listen to me. I crashed all the cutlery in my plane in anger.

I had fitted a gaps in the bracelet I had given to her. Thank the gods she had worn it. I could detect it in Cooperstown. I immediately asked Dean to follow it and we reached there in a few hors. It took us to this old warehouse. I thank god brought a few people with me.

Dean and I took the teams and split. I went inside with a team while he surrounded the warehouse with another. I passed through these long hallways pushing through each doors. It was a literal maze there. There was one door which was made of steel and I was able to hear some movement inside.

I tried to open it but it was so hart to. Larry and I pushed it together and it opened a bit. I was able to see a red satin dress and I immediately figured it would be Ivy. I pushed it open harder and went inside to see her laying down with her eyes closed. She was conscious . There wasn't going to be any hospitals near by. I will have to stitch her up.

I made her lay down and called out to Larry. He was a medical student. He came in and searched the entire warehouse for a first aid kit. He numbed that area of her stomach and stitched it up. She groaned in between. I got out a bottle of water and washed her face and gav her some to drink. I went out the room and shouted.

"DEAN"

He came rushing in. He saw the Ivy lying down and rushed near her.

"Oh my god Ivy" he said

"I'm fine, I m fine. Lucifer's here. I am fine" she said managing a smile. Someone hurt my girl. Mine. And they are going to pay.

"Who?" I asked Ivy.

"Ryan" she said gritting her teeth. I gave instructions to Dean to take her to the hospital. I was going for a hunt.

She reached out to my hand struggling.

"Don't kill him" she said.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked. She still feels bad for him.

"Listen Lucifer. He has to suffer. He has to live long and suffer. Suffer for the rest of his life for doing such a nasty thing to those poor girls. Cut it off" She said.

I smiled at her. I got myself the right girl. She is the perfect queen for me.
——————————————————
Sorry for so many updates!
I want to submit the story for the Wattys.

Wish me luck!!