▪️EPILOGUE▪️

IVY

we had a beautiful baby boy a year later. My mother was so excited. She was warming up to Lucifer now, especially after he saved me last year. We still lived in NYC. He gave up Florence for me and also NYC is better for the Mafia. He likes to live in the states. We thought we would go to Italy during all the vacations. Maybe take my family too. Lucifer really likes my dad. Lisa is becoming comfortable too. Lisa and Talia hang out a lot as they both love fashion.

Everything is falling into place. The baby is healthy and so handsome. Its my personal bundle of joy. Lucifer was in tears. I have never seen him cry. It was all so beautiful. I never thought I would be so happy with a family that was perfect. But the best news? Talia had a baby girl after me in a few months. She was hell bent on naming the kid Ivory. But somehow we were able to convince her not to. Talia named her baby girl Alessa Montgomery. She was just too cute and I hope My son and my niece get along.

Lucifer let me decide the baby's name, And I choose Cristiano Lucifer DeLuca. The baby is so naughty and mischievous. He is really baby Satan. His dad is absolutely proud and happy. I had a fun time being pregnant. I tortured the hell out of Lucifer and Dean. Talia joined me in a few months. From crying midnight pizza till giving him kicks and smacks, I did everything I could. Talia was worse. Her cravings were on top of the world and impossible to get.. It was our turn to wreak havoc. And we di a pretty good job.

We were now in Italy. I had taken over my dad's company and working from home. And we were finally getting married. I wanted to after I give birth as I had terrible mood swings.  Our wedding was tomorrow and Talia was more nervous than me. She wanted everything to be perfect. Cynthia, Morgan and Talia were my maids of honor. Morgan was engaged to a dancer in her crew. His name was Liam Park. He was a nice guy. Cynthia was dating a girl, Lydia Chang. We were all settling and happy.

Cynthia helped me get my wedding dress. She helped me tinker it a bit. It was beautiful and and
I loved it so much.

The wedding destination was taken care of by Lucifer and Dean. They told me it was a surprise and that they wanted me to trust me.

They blind folded me and took me to the place. I got down to be astonished. It was the house. The call me by your name house. I absolutely loved it.

"You rented this places for the wedding?" I asked Lucifer.

"No" he said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Then why are we here?" I asked a bit disappointed

"To get married in your home" he said smiling and handing me the key.

I was more than happy and pounced on him and kissed him and pushed him down making everyone giggle including the babies.

I changed into the beautiful dress and Morgan did my makeup. I loved it. It p
was perfect.

 I walked down the aisle with my dad

I walked down the aisle with my dad. Lucifer wiped away tears after seeing me. My dad and mom cried the wedding was beautiful. We got to read out our vows, Dean gave an amazing speech. So did everyone else.

The entire day was amazing. It was all I had ever dreamed about.  I didn't trip, thank gods. The food was amazing and baby Cris was very nice and sweet the entire day.

The evening was partying. Cynthia made me another dress for this.

 Cynthia made me another dress for this

We left Cris with Mrs. Enrique. She was more than happy to babysit. We had so much fun in the after party. He asked me to dance.

"Dance?" He asked flashing one of his absolute amazing smiles.

I got up and danced with him.  He was the cutest. He put sunflower vol 6. The crazy dad where I sang that song to him on Talia's wedding day.

"You are the best thing that's happened to me Ivy. You made me the happiest man today" he said looking into my eyes. I melted. Absolutely.

"I love you" I said kissing him.

"I love you, Always and Forever.

Who thought the mafia could love someone and have a family.

Will wonders ever cease?.