▪️kiss▪️

IVY

This view was absolutely beautiful. I have gone to many places. But this was the most beautiful. I adored it. I guess being with him made all the difference.

He bought me to the Island beach state park. We were the only ones there which made the whole experience a lot more amazing

 We were the only ones there which made the whole experience a lot more amazing

We both went a bit near the sea and he spread the blanket he bought. He laid out some snacks he had bought. Some chips, fruits in a box ,some cupcakes and my favorite grape juice.

"How did you know that I like grape juice and especially this brand?" I asked surprised.

"I saw it in your bag that you get to college and also an empty bottle on your recycle bin the other day in your bedroom. So I guessed" he shrugged.

I smiled. What did I do to deserve him?

We both sat down on the blanket and gazed at the stars for sometime.

"Its beautiful" I said. I was so overwhelmed.

"Not more than you" He said looking at me. I immediately blushed. I have to stop doing this.

It was already past 12 as it was almost a one and half our drive from Jersey city.

He turned my chin to face him and said

"We need to talk"

"Yeah we do." I said remembering what he did this morning.

He left me. I need to be angry. But I was scared. What the actual fuck. Did I care about this guy so much. A Murderer? A Mafioso?. What the hell is happening to me?!?

"Why?" I asked remembering how I felt this morning. A tear tried to escape my eyes. But I didn't let it.

He took a deep breath before he answered. He looked anxious, excited and nervous ?!?

"I killed him." He said

I was quiet for sometime. What ? No. Woah. He killed him?. I immediately knew who he was talking about. God. Damn. It.

"Ad-adrian?" I asked stuttering.

"Yes" he said.

I couldn't help but break down to tears. He quickly pulled me into a huge hug and started rocking me a bit. I had been living in fear my entire life. Now I was safe. At least from him. But now, we may have earned Achmads Wrath. But I was so thankful.

"Thank you" I said.

"Anything for you ,love." He said

"But we may have to face larger problems now as he was very close to the Camorras"

"I don't care and I will always be there to protect you. No one stays alive after hurting you. No one." He said his eyes filled with anger.

I couldn't believe he would do it for me. KILL for me. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly crashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed me back. I felt one of his hand hold my face my face while the other on my hip and I tugged on his hair with one hand while the other was on his chest. My heart was in my ass as we finished. He had this absolutely euphoric effect on me. 

We pulled apart after a long passionate kiss. It wasn't out of lust. There was something else. I rested my head on his chest. We were both breathless.

"Did you..r-regret it?" I asked almost peeing my pants. I didn't want to loose his friendship.

"Trust me I was waiting for this from the first time I saw you. And I loved it more because you initiated it. But do you regret it?" He asked.

"I was the one who kissed you and trust me I don't act on impulse. So no, I've wanted to kiss you for a while too" I said and he planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Look" he suddenly pointed at the sky.

"Is it the mil-" I asked gasping.

"Milky way galaxy" he said smiling widely. It was spectacular. So beautiful. The different colors were absolutely breathtaking.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I slowly laid down on the blanket. He he did too. We both stared at the galaxy for a while and talked about all the small things from my favorites to my life in LA.I drifted of to sleep thinking how much has changed in just a matter of weeks.

I have a guy in my life. A mafioso. Damn

——————————————————

I felt a small kiss on my cheek and I fluttered my eyes open and he was the first thing I saw. I suddenly remembered the doings of last night and turned red.

He looked at me and chuckled. He bent down to my face and gave me a small kiss. I turned even more red.

"You are so adorable when you blush" He said.

I hugged him tight and started kissing him. It was a different feeling. I have never felt like this before. This much passion, this much heat. Never have I ever had this and I knew that I have to guard it with my life.

As if on cue my stomach started making noises. He parted away and chuckled.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Extremely" I said.

We both got up and he folded the blankets and I threw the food waste inside a bag and put it in my bag.

"Why? Put it in the dustbin." He said

"I know an organization that uses every single thing somehow. Even the ones that cant be recycled. "I said and he nodded.

"Environment freak?" He asked.

"A bit" I told smiling my amazingly awkward smile.

He chuckled and put his hands around my shoulder . We both went to his bike and he asked me to hop on. I was standing there because I was a bit scared.

He then lifted me up and made me sit. I rolled my eyes. He gave me a quick kiss and started driving. I was excited about this new journey that I was on. But a bit scared. What if he breaks my heart. What if he just wants to use me? What if I was worthless.

Was I just a distraction?
————————————————————————————————————
Hey guyss!!

What do you think of this chapter?

Vote and comment!!