▪️Baby Satan▪️

A FEW MONTHS LATER

IVY

Lucifer and I are going stronger than ever. We moved in together. He bought a 19 room mansion in NYU which was around 1 mile from Times Square. It was a beautiful home.

It had a heated salt water pool, home theatre and dining room inspired by Versailles.

Dean and Talia bought a mansion near ours. I was easily able to meet her. We spent a lot of days together for the six years we lost because of her stupid brother.

"Baby" He came hugging me from behind.

"Hey" I said turning back and giving him a kiss. He was more than cuddly today.

"It's time" He said and I got up screaming up and down.

Our library was done. We both were supposed to stack all the books together. We had to a lot the biggest room for the Library as we had to fit in both out collections. We decided to donate extra copies of the same books.

It took us almost three days to stack them all and we were pretty happy with the results.

"Your guy did a pretty good job" Lucifer said,

"I know. He's amazing. He did my library back home in LA" I said.

"Well, Come on" He said and picked out a book.

"Your favorite" He said pulling me on top of him and sitting on one of the chairs.

"I absolutely love Andre Aciman. Don't you think he is much underrated?" I asked.

"Oh god! I know right? I mean no one can do what this guy did"

"Tell me about it. He is better than Jane Austen and Shakespeare."

"Yeah" He said.

"You know the best thing about me and books? I was not introduced to reading like most people. I found it. So, I got introduced to plethora of options that was not the typical, Jane Austen, Bronte sisters, Shakespeare. I read a lot of other books by not so popular authors. I was shown to a lot more amazing books. So, I read all the 'must read' rather later. I am happy that happened. I was not fascinated by the must reads because I read better books than those like call me by your name, Find me, War and Pace, Crime and punishment, Shattered Rose" I said.

"Why didn't you major in Literature" He asked smiling.

"Never pursue your hobby" I said smiling.

He just gave out a chuckle and opened a random page in the book and started reading.

"One day he asks her point-blank: "Is it better to speak or die?"

I'd never even have the courage to ask such a question.

But what I'd spoken into his pillow revealed to me that, at least for a

moment, I'd rehearsed the truth, gotten it out into the open, that I had in fact enjoyed speaking it, and if he happened to pass by at the very moment I was muttering things I wouldn't have dared speak to my own face in the mirror, I wouldn't have cared, wouldn't have minded—let him know, let him see, let him pass judgment too if he wants—just don't tell the world—even if you're the world for me right now, even if in your eyes stands a horrified, scornful world. That steely look of yours, Oliver, I'd rather die than face it once I've told you."

He smiled at me after reading. It was the first part of the books ending. One of the bests. He got up making me sit on the

He looked at me and got on one knee.

"I have been carrying this around for days, Ivy. I love you too much and I want to be yours, I want to be one. I was scared to say it aloud that's why I have been carrying it around. But, If Elio had told Oliver earlier, they would've got more time." He said. I was thrown off guard. He wants to marry me?

"Will you marry me?" He asked opening the ring box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"YES! YES! YES! A million times yes" I said screaming and giving him a huge hug.

He picked me up and kissed me hard. He pushed me on the walls and kissed my neck while his hands traced my curves.

"Well, I have always wanted to do it in the library" I said.

He chuckled and pushed my dress down before going in.

We both were panting and wet lying on the library floor. He got up and picked me up and went to our bathroom and opened he tap and laid me down inside.

He li up some candles and got in. He picked up his phone and ordered some Italian food. I was having the perfect day. There was something bad bound to happen right?

Out of nowhere, I was hit by an excruciating stomach pain on was on the floor in a second.

"Ivy????? Are you okay" Lucifer asked. I wasn't able to replay. I was in so much pain. He lifted me up and put me in the car and took me to the hospital.

I woke up in the hospital after a few hours and saw him sitting near my bed. This scene just keeps repeating. I tried o get up and Lucifer said,

"Hey, Don't get up. You're fie. Everything's fine" He said giving a smile.

"Was it the Wound?" I asked him.

"No, Amore. The doctor is yet to see us. I am not sure" He said holding my hand.

The doctor came inside and greeted us.

"Ms.Morningstar, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" Is aid giving my best smile.

"Well, this is a private matter, do you mind waiting outside Mr.?

"King. I am her Fiancé" He said.

The doctor looked at me for assurance and I nodded,

"Well, congrats! You're pregnant" He said before leaving the room. My entire world collapsed.

Lucifer's expression changed from confusion to absolute happiness. He jumped up and down and gave me a huge hug and kissed me cheek, mouth forehead and my invisible baby bump.

He then realized I wasn't happy.

"Ivy? Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I said. I have to tell him. I was so happy. I don't want this baby to break us. Because I was sure it will.

"It's okay. I'll help you. I'll be here every step of the way" He said giving me a small smile and squeezing my hand.

"It's not that."

"Then what is it? You can tell me anything" He said

"Remember the day you came to the hotel in Venice to give me the drawing but didn't because you saw Ryan?"

"Yeah. What does it have to do with this?" He asked confused.

"Well, I was angry and had sex with him" Is said closing my eyes. I didn't want to see his expression.

"Ivy. Open your eyes" he said cupping my face and giving me a kiss.

"It's not his" He said laughing.

"how do you know?" I asked.

"Your ex was an impotent and infertile son of a bitch" Lucifer said chuckling.

"How did you know?"

"I did a background check on him after you started dating him. I couldn't get anything about the child sex trafficking he did, but I was able to get some information on his medical records"

I was so relieved and now looked at my stomach smiling.

I was carrying Baby Satan in there.