▪️The ball▪️

IVY

The tension now between the three of us was gone and they were purely excited for me as it was the day of the Mafia Ball. I took a nice warm bath and Cynthia and Morgan did my hair and makeup.

I changed into my dress which was a beautiful maroon dress. I wore the color as it was the color theme of his Mafia. Black and red.

I soon got ready and went to the living room to wait

I soon got ready and went to the living room to wait. The plan was for Dean to get into the electrical room and restart the power, which would disable the security for the jewel, I take the original one and replace it with a replica. The original one would be tied around. my waist below the skirt part. We would fight off the guards and escape. That's where my arrows come in. I was excited. It was the Camorras holding the party. I was happy cause I get to fight them. For once.

I was excited and terrified at the same time. I also kept my arrows ready. I soon got a call from Lucifer,

"Ready love?"

"Yeah, baby"

"I'm coming" He said and cut the call.

Cynthia and Morgan were doing some unwanted, unusual, weird shit as usual. They were still not over the fact that I was dating a Mafia. They were completely fascinated by it.

"Where are your earing?" Asked Cynthia.

"God! I forgot them"

They both went to my room o get it.

The door knocked as soon as they left. I got up to open it. Lucifer stood there Hot as always. He wore a maroon suit matching my gown.

I walked up to him slowly and gave him a long sweet kiss.

"God, I promise you, you wont be able to walk tomorrow" He whispered in a husky voice. I felt an ignition I always feel after he says stuff like this.

"You still make my heartbeat every time you walk inside a room" I said before pulling his head down and crashing my lips on to his.

We were indulged in a long kiss. I heard Cynthia clear her throat. We soon parted and I turned red

"Get a room" Morgan said laughing.

"Oh, I will" Said Lucifer.

Cynthia took out a camera to get a picture.

"Lucifer and Morningstar" my eyes soon widened and I saw his getting dark. He soon dragged me out of the apartment to the car.

I sat in silence and fear.

"The fuck Ivy? Don't you understand how bad it is? You put your friends in danger. What the fuck were you thinking." He said. I have never heard him talk so harshly. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Lucifer, calm down" I said

"I will not fucking calm down" He said banging the steering.

"You did this for attention or what? Do you want to tell the world? So you'll get all the attention you need. I trusted you. Fuck." He said

I lost it and broke down. He looked at me and spat out the words

"Now, stop crying and don't fuck up tonight"

I didn't know what to do. I wiped my tears and adjusted my dress. He didn't let me talk. He was doing the same thing. I knew this mission was important, so I decided against thrashing out. But he was dead meat after the ball.

We reached and I saw Talia waiting. He got down and didn't open my door and rushed in walking past Talia.

"What happened Ivy" Asked Talia.

"Cynthia and Morgan found out about Lucifer. He thinks I told them and is super pissed and I want to kill him. Your brothers an ass"

"Tell me about it. But how did they find out?"

"Lucifer arranged a car to drop them home the other day and it had the engravings of KK. They thought he was a member, but they found out the arrows and I blurted out the part about him being Lucifer Deluca" I said

"amazing!" Said Talia before we both went in.

We stood there for a while before the current was cut. I soon took he jewel and put it around the waist and Talia replaced it with a fake one.

We all went into or position and fake panicked before the power was turned back on.

I looked at Leo to see if he responds. He just looked at me with a blank stare and nodded his head. I knew I was disappointed but let it pass.

We had drinks and somehow tried to snoop it out, but we got caught by the Camorras.

I took out the jewel and threw it to Dean and he took it and drove the car away.

The Camorras started shooting at us and I soon took out my arrows and stripped my skirt.

I started shooting the arrows at all of the camorras. My arrows got over and I took out the gun from my pant pockets. This was all really exciting and something I never thought I would.

Achmad came out of the room and shot a bullet to the sky.

Lucifer pointed to his chest when I was pulled by Achmad to stand infront of him and took the bullet to my left chest. I could feel a sharp pain go through my chest to my hands and blood started to spill everywhere.

I fell down as I couldn't stand. Lucifer caught me before I hit the floor.

"Go tell your boss I killed his girl" Achmad told lucifer not knowing He was the boss.

"Ivy please stay awake. Don't close eyes."

I knew it was difficult for me to keep my eyes open so I said,

"I love you Lucifer" I heard him say it back and scream before everything went black.

——————————————————-
Heyy guys
So i am going to give two choices for the male lead
1.Armie hammer

Armie hammer

2.Toni Mahfud.

Please comment your opinions

Please comment your opinions. If I dont get enough comments, Ill decide:))

Have fun