▪️Realisation▪️

IVY

I was waiting outside the apartment for Talia. She said she was bringing her car.

As soon as she came, she got down and squeezed me into a hug, which surprisingly made me feel good. I don't like hugging. I hate it. Except from Leo. And now Talia.

"You poor thing. I am gonna kill Leo" she said giving my hand a squeeze.

"Its okay. Its just that I am... he told me that he would be back in a month. He... its been a month and also I am scared for his safety." I said.

"Its all gonna be fine. He's stronger than you think. He's been doing this alone since he was 15. He can take care of himself, and now that he has something to come home to, he will be extra careful." She said winking.

I just gave her a small smile. We both got on her car and drove away. She was taking Me footwear shopping as it was my most favorite thing. I loved shoes. I had like 100 pairs back home.

We reached after a few minutes. She was going to some cool club and she needed heels. And I was going to get one for me too. Cause I want to.

We both started looking at shoes. She bought a pair of gold stilettoes. It was so cool.

I started searching on for me and found the perfect one

We both took it o the billing counter while she said for us both

We both took it o the billing counter while she said for us both. I flipped.

"What's this with you and your brother paying for my stuffs?" She laughed

"We both like you a lot."

"Well I don't think he does" I said.

"What do you mean? You are stupid. You know what? Come on."  She dragged me out and we want to a small café.

We ordered our food and waited.

"Now, why would you think that?" She asked me narrowing her eyes.

"Think what?" I tried to play dumb. She rolled her eyes.

"That Leo hates you" she said

"He... hasn't called me once. We are in a relationship for the past 5 weeks but we spent 4 weeks apart. It feels like he doesn't care you know?"

She sighed and started.

"Look, you are the most important person for him. You don't realize that because he is no very emotional. He wore a green suit. He hates wearing anything except red and black. He even matched. You don't know how big its for him. He may not talk much or even express much, but you are his destiny. You don't understand how big that is" she smiled and I chuckled. She continued

"He has 5 men following you everywhere. I don't know who they are. Try seeing out the window tonight past 12. You matter so much to him. I know it. He does everything just for you. You are all that matters to him."

"He may come off as over protective and jealous and that's because he has never faced all these emotions before. You are the beat thing that's happened to him. He smiles Ivy, you don't know how big it is" she continued.

"I think he's in love with you. I wouldn't have told you this but I guess you needed to hear this."

He was in.....love with ME?!?

I was in shock. somehow managed to make small talk and she dropped me home. I directly went into my room and started drawing. I drew a large rose on a 5 feet tall paper

 I drew a large rose on a 5 feet tall paper

.

It soon became dark and I came out of my room to get myself some water. They both had gone to sleep. I took some water and some biscuits and went to my room.

I looked out my window to see 3 SUVs and 8 men standing in the road.

He did this. For me. 8 fucking men!.

Woow.

At that moment, I realized I was in love with him.

LEANDRO

Its been a month already. I don't know what to do. I cant contact her as its too dangerous. But I have been making sure she is safe.

I am in Seattle . I own one a club there and the drugs and illegal weapons come there through the ferry boats.

I noticed some missing shit. I knew someone was there stealing MY shit. Assholes. I was extremely pissed as I am away from my girl.

Its dangerous for me to talk because, I don't know if the Camorras are behind this. I know that they know that I have a  girlfriend. So, I cant take the risk of revealing her identity.

I have been here for a month and I still cant figure out why. And I also know that it was the same person who was responsible for the Camorras to know about a girl in my life. All thanks to my stupid best friends Dean and Larry.

Dean and Larry celebrated here because I found a girl. Idiots. So somehow the information has leaked and gone to the Camorras. Thank gods they had forgotten her name cause they were drunk.

And I also know it is the same person stealing my goods and money. I am here to try and figure out who. Gayle, the head of this place, one of my trusted employee who knows my identity couldn't figure it out. So I am here in disguise.

This club has also been under multiple attacks in a very short span of time. I have to take care of the situation soon so that I can go home soon.

I was now sitting in the club. I was lee now, a regular VIP customer. This waitress Liv was always flirting. She was a tall girl with killer curves and red hair.

If I had seen her before I met Ivy, I would've for sure fucked her. But now, no fucking way. I couldn't imagine being with any other girl.

At that moment I realized I was in love with her.

————————————————————————————
Heyyy, thank you for all the love!!

Vote and comment:)))

Bye!!!!