▪️Rehearsal ▪️

LEANDRO

The wedding was the next day. There was the usual fuss. All of us crazing around, checking if everything is right and what not. It was fun to see Talia loosing it all and occasionally breaking down and Dean trying to comfort her and earning HARD smacks.

They were all getting ready to go to the spa and saloon. Dean was supposed to take them. I had work to do and somehow begged Talia to let me do some work.

Well, It was for Ivy. I had to come up with something and give it to her. The perfect thing. I want her and I was too frightened to tell it to her face. So I am going to make her see it.

IVY

The wedding is tomorrow and it's raining chaos here. Talia is pulling all sorts of last minute plans and it was nerve wracking to be her maid of honor. Not to mention the occasional break downs and the beatings Dean was getting. Poor Dean.

We somehow finalized most of the things. It was the rehearsal dinner tonight. We all planned to get a manicure and pedicure and go to the saloon.

Dean took us to the mani-pedi and then to the saloon. When they were trimming my hair, There was all kinds of thoughts running through my head.

Lucifer could now just be my past. I might not have a future with him. But, he was a part of me, that I can never let go and I wanted to show it. Just for the sake of myself. I knew, I needed to be discreet.

"Hey Talia? Is there a Tattoo shop here?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. We will go there after we finish our hair. Trust me its the best. When ever Leo needs a tattoo , he flys from where ever he is to Florence to get it done " she said.

"You want to get a tattoo?!?" Asked Cynthia.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why?!"

"Cause I want to?!"

"You know you can't undo them right?"

"Right"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mother" I said.

Cynthia then went on to give me a lecture on how inappropriate it was to think fast.

We all got our hair done and Dean took us to a tattoo shop. It was a pretty small one and there was a pretty young women in the entrance.

"Hey Dean" she said flirtatiously.

"I am getting married tomorrow" he said with a straight face. Playboy dean into gentleman?!?

"We can have fun today! Much better bring Leo too" she said. Ew

"Well, shut the fuck up and do your job. Ill close your place" Talia said

"And who are you?" The rude girl asked.

"Talia DeLuca" she said smirking and taking out a lip gloss. This girl was the personification of extra

The rude girls eyeballs grew bigger than her liposuctioned ass. She went in and after a few seconds, a middle aged man came out.

"Hello. Any problem?" He asked.

"No, Razi. Your slut whore assistant was creating one" Dean said.

"Don't mind her. You need a tat?" He asked.

"No. For this young lady right here" Dean said pointing at me.

"Hello" Razi said extending his hand out. He was completely covered with tattoos. Head to toe.