▪️Marry▪️

IVY

After breakfast Cynthia and Morgan headed home as they had some college works to do. I stayed back as Talia was taking me shopping for the ball. We were going with Dean. 

We both set out for different shops as we needed a literal ball gown with a mask. We got on one of his cars. Leo had some work so he didn't come along.

Before Talia and I left, Leo mentioned he needed help with some error rectification for the Kings Corporation.

"So, you guys go to this thing often?"

"Yeah, sometimes not every year"

"huh"

"You know we are going to steal our necklace back right?"

"Yours?"

"Yeah, it's a family heirloom. The bracelet you are wearing which I didn't know he gave you, matches the necklace."

"Oh this one, he gave it to me the first day he met me"

"THE FIRST DAY?!?!"

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Damn"

"yeah, I have no clue why he did that" I said

"You saved him from the Camorras then, and now, you saved him from himself"

"No Talia, he let me save him, and I don't know why. He could've saved himself. He's fucking unimaginably supernatural strong."

"He has a thing for arrows and girls"

I laughed at her. We had a nice time until we went down to the store to pick out dresses.

"You can fight too?" I asked Talia

"I was trained along with him. I was good with a gun and he, didn't need any weapons because he was one."

The way she talked about Lucifer showed how proud she was and I knew, if something happens to me, she would be there for him. But I hope he lets her.

Talia literally tore the store apart searching for a dress. Dean came with us but ended up sleeping on one of the cushions.

I looked in the store for hours until I found the perfect dress. I went into the trial rooms to put it on. I came out and Talia gasped.

"WOOW girl. Lucifer already wants to marry you, now, he'll just do it during the ball."

This just threw me,  off guard and I was shook.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to say this, damn, I'm dead meat"

I didn't know what to say. I just went back inside my trial room and changed my dress and got out the dress I was going to bill.

"Oh god I didn't mean to freak you out Ivy" Talia said.

"What happened" Asked Dean

"I told Ivy Lucifer wants to marry her" Talia said.

"HE DOES???"

"Yup"

"Guys , please, I need to think" I said and went to the counter.

"Your name?"  asked the person in the billing

"Ivy Morningstar"

"Your bill is already paid for" She said

"What the hell?" I asked

"Leo owns the shop" Said Talia with a sheepish grin.

"I am gonna kill him." I said