▪️Mission▪️

IVY

He was cho chweet. I could see the panic evident in his eyes. To think about it later, I never even had a doubt, not even a minute. one, considering he is a murderer, mafioso, it didn't matter. I knew I liked him VERY much. I wasn't comfortable using the "L" word yet, but I think I was close. I was for sure falling for him.

I knew he was extremely tensed because I was quite for a very long time. I was torturing him.

"Thought you'd never ask" I said before kissing him with so much fire and heat. This was our most passionate kiss.

His tongue asked for entrance and I thought I'd play with him and denied. He smirked and I knew he had a plan.

He suddenly grabbed my ass and I gasped. He took the chance to enter. He kissed every inch of my mouth and explored it with his tongue.

We both were left breathless. He bought our foreheads together and we stayed like that for a long time.

"I thought you would say no" he said and chuckled.

I caressed his cheek and lifted his chin up.

"Baby, why would you think that?" I asked. He was too cute.

"I am a monster Ivy. My fucking name is Lucifer." He scoffed and continued

"How the fuck am I supposed to expect some girl to like me? What do I have to offer you? Danger, death , anger and hate. That's all. So I didn't expect you to say yes." he said looking down.

I lifted his face up and gave him a small kiss before saying.

"Lucifer, you are the best thing that's happened to me. You make me feel alive, you gave me protection, you killed a guy for me, you are ready to do anything for me. And I think, this is all that matters. I would always say yes. You belong to me." I said before crashing my lips on to his. He soon lifted me up and place on his car.

I broke the kiss

"We are in the middle of the road" I said.

"I don't care" he said and started kissing me vigorously. I felt his hand trace my thighs from the slit in my dress. I gasped at the touch of his fingers on my legs. He smirked and parted ways panting.

"God you are so good" he said.

If we were at his place, I know things could have gone completely different and I wouldn't have been able to walk.

I turned red just thinking about it.

We soon got on the car and he dropped me home. He came up the stairs. I unlocked the door and turned to meet his eyes.

"I had an amazing time tonight. Thank you" I said

He smiled and said

"Me too" he said smirking and I understood what 'part if the night' he was referring to. I turned red again. He chuckled and lifted my chin up.

"You look so cute when you blush, love" he said.

I turned even redder. Fucking cheeks.

He pulled me into a hug and gave me a small kiss. He let me go and turned to keave not before saying

"You are the best love, thank you"

I soon went inside the apartment to find Morgan and Cynthia asleep on the couch. Idiots.

I tried waking them up but in no success.

So I decided to give up and went inside my room. I soon changed my clothes and washed my face and brushed before sleeping.