𝐕𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter six.
episode three.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

About three weeks after the confrontation between Rachel and Will, the members of the Glee Club all slouch around in different areas of the choir room, hoping that somehow Rachel made things right with him. Soon after the fight in the Glee Club rehearsal, Will started skipping meetings. A rumor went around about how he joined a male acapella group with some of the other male teachers and ever since then he has just stopped caring about the New Directions.

Of course, the majority of the Glee Club is torn up about the loss of their teacher, but the Cheerios are just indifferent. Quinn has just been using it as an excuse to get Dakota Stanley and the other three just don't care.

Finn plays around with a few piano keys, obviously bored. Kurt is playing with Mercedes' hair who is playing with Tina's and Artie has his wheelchair parked next to them, not doing much. Brittany, Camila, Quinn, and Santana are sat at the other side of the room, all of them just talking mindlessly about the newest cheer routine.

The door of the choir room opens and everyone simultaneously perks up but Rachel walks into the room alone with a plate of cookies in her hands. "He's not coming." She announces.

"What happened?" Finn asks, stopping his movements at the piano.

Rachel explains what happened, starting from where she tried to offer the "I'm sorry" cookies, to when he says that she was right about what she said before, to when he told her to hire Dakota Stanley. She walks forward, putting the plate of sugar cookies on the top of the piano.

"Of course he doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads." The boy gets up angrily from the piano seat, throwing his hands up exasperatedly.