𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty two.
episode eleven.
songs: bootylicious  destiny's child.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Instead of meeting at the choir room for Glee Club, Will has all the students meet in the auditorium for a "scrimmage" with the Jane Addams students. Camila makes her way to one of the aisles, sitting down next to Jack who instantaneously leans over to her.

"Do you know why we're hosting our competition?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at the group of girls with yellow shirts and black pants. "Has Mr. Schue told us anything?"

Camila shrugs. "I don't think we have anything to worry about. All I know is that they apparently don't have an auditorium, so let's be nice, okay?"

Santana makes her way to an empty seat beside Camila and she makes her distaste for the Jane Addams' girls known. "Shouldn't we be practicing right now? Singing show tunes and all that?"

"Come on, guys." Camila nudges her boyfriend and her best friend, both looking annoyed. "Mr. Schue is just trying to be a good guy." After her words get no reactions from the people sitting next to her, she continues. "And it will be a good way to help us scope out the competition."

The Cheerio lets out a sigh, crossing her arms. "They're ex-cons. They don't care about a Glee Club." Jack nods, agreeing with Santana (for the first time ever), but Camila just rolls her eyes.