𝐗𝐈𝐗.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter nineteen.
episode seven.
songs: hate on me — jill scott.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Quinn waits patiently at one side of the hall, waiting for the moment that Santana leaves Camila alone at her locker. She walks over to her, still concerned about the look she saw on the Cuban's face during Glee Club.

"Hey, Mila." The blonde greets, her back leaning against the locker beside hers.

Camila turns towards her, smiling. "Hi, Quinny. What's up?"

"I, uh..." The head cheerleader looks around before grabbing the Latina's arm. She shuts the locker, pulling Camila into the nearest bathroom. Quinn checks all the stalls to make sure that the room is empty before letting Camila go.

"Is something wrong with the baby?" Camila questions with worry suddenly coming over her. "Do you want me to come to the doctor with you?"

Quinn shakes her head. "No, the baby's fine. I'm more worried about you."

"I'm... not sick?" Camila tilts her head in confusion, not understanding where she's getting at.

"I saw you in Glee Club. I know that you don't like listening to Ms. Sylvester."

The Latina looks down, playing with her fingers. "She's mean." She mumbles. "I know that she wants to take Glee Club down but I like it. I don't want to get rid of it."