𝐗𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twelve.
episode five.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Recently, Camila finds herself having much more fun with preparing for the Invitational than she has in the entirety of her time in Ohio. The only downside of Glee Club is that earlier in the week, Rachel quit in order to play the lead in the school play. Obviously, the loss of Rachel's vocals in the performance sucks, but Quinn took her place as the lead female of the club and, so far, it seems to be working out well.

The music pumps through the choir room and the Glee Club's members follow Will's rather basic dance moves. They begin tapping their sides along with singing to the music quietly.

"A singer in a smoky room." Finn makes his voice slightly louder as he begins his part of the song, making his involvement as the male lead known.

Quinn also steps out from the group, a smile on her face as she continues singing. "A smell of wine and cheap perfume."

"For a smile, they can share the night." The couple begins singing in sync, dancing in a circle. "It goes on and on and on and on."

The blonde freezes and the music cuts off as the girl sprints out of the room quickly, her hand covering her mouth.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn stutters out, trying to cover for her.

Kurt sighs angrily. "Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?"

"Your sexuality?" Santana asks and when he turns around to glare at her she just smirks.