𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty six.
episode twelve.
songs: jump  van halen.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

The following day, the Glee Club sits in their chairs quietly, all hoping that they don't get chosen for team captain. Except for Rachel, of course, who can barely sit still and is waiting anxiously for the bell to ring.

When it does, Mercedes looks around the room with a sigh. "Well, we're all here. I guess we should vote."

Rachel stands from her seat, walking to the front of the room with a sheet of paper. "With your permission, I have prepared a few words."

"I nominate Rachel," Mercedes announces in a monotone voice.

Kurt nods. "Second."

Puck adjusts his seat so he can look at all the seated members of the Glee Club. "Alright, let's vote up in this piece. I gotta go hit the gym and load up the Guns of Puckerone for the football picture."

Will nods, handing each person a pen and a small slip of paper. When everyone finishes voting and the teacher reads them all, he lets out a quiet sigh. "Looks like everybody voted for Rachel. Including Rachel. But we need two captains, guys."

"Why two? We're fine with having Rachel represent us in the Thunderclap by herself." Quinn tells him with a tight-lipped smile.

"We'd actually prefer it," Kurt adds.