𝐋𝐗𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter sixty five.
episode twenty.
songs: beth  kiss.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"What should I name my lobster?" Brittany asks the small girl sitting next to her who is trying to reapply lipstick using her phone's camera. The rest of the Glee Club is talking quietly amongst themselves, waiting for Will to walk in and start rehearsal.

Camila looks to the blonde with pursed lips, trying to think. "I have no idea." She finally mutters, shrugging her shoulders.

Brittany sighs. "I'll just ask Lord Tubbington. When he's not doing drugs he has some good ideas."

The Latina nods in agreement, but before the two Cheerios can continue their conversation, Will walks into the room and claps his hands together. "Alright, let's get things started." He opens his mouth to keep speaking, but Puck interrupts, walking into the room behind the man.

"Mr. Schue?" He asks, nervously shoving his hands in his pockets. "There's something I want to say to Quinn. And I want everybody to hear it."

Will nods and sits down by the piano. "Alright."

"At first I didn't really get this theatrical assignment—being larger than life and putting it all out there, 'cause I'm kind of like that all the time. That's how my dad was, too. He was too busy being all crazy and rock and roll to be there for his kid. And you know what? I didn't care that my dad was a badass. I just wanted him to be there. And he never was. And then I learned all this KISS stuff and while Jackie Daniels is a great name for like a powerboat or something, it's not right for a baby girl."