𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty four.
episode fourteen.
songs: hello, I love you  the doors.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"You've just gotta be cool," Camila tells herself confidently as she reapplies her makeup in the bathroom. "Just embrace your inner bitch. You're a Cheerio. You can get any guy you want, including Finn Hudson." A breath leaves her lips and she puts her mascara back in her bag.

Despite the motivational talk, hurting Rachel like this still felt so wrong, but if she wants to continue being a Cheerio she has to ignore the guilt plaguing her thoughts and do what Sue says.

She stares at herself in the mirror and crosses her arms over her chest. "Easy peasy." Camila flinches as the words leave her mouth. "That wasn't cool." She struts out of the bathroom, smirking when she sees Jack's eyes linger on her and she winks, walking right into the choir room.

Camila takes her seat at the front row of the choir room chairs, winking again when Finn enters the room.

Brittany looks at her friend, leaning over slightly. "I like this version of you." She says, smirking when she pulls away.

"Get used to it," Camila responds quietly. "We have to get Finn, don't we? We won't if I'm too afraid of being mean to talk to the guy."

The small Latina is so distracted with Brittany that she doesn't see the worried looks both Quinn and Jack shoot her.