𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty six.
episode fourteen.
songs: hello, goodbye  the beatles.
(an: honestly i don't really like how this episode turned out but i tried rewriting it a couple of times and nothing really worked so :/ but i hope you enjoyed!)

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Hi." Camila smiles softly at Finn and when the boy looks down at her, he furrows his eyebrows.

"Santana isn't with you?" He asks, obviously surprised by the fact.

Camila giggles, jokingly rolling her eyes. "I'm not San's lap dog. I don't just follow her where she goes."

He shrugs. "I was thinking more... the other way around." Finn forces a smile on his lips.

The girl blinks a few times at his words and she shakes her head. "Well, I wanted to apologize for last night."

She glances down at her manicured nails before looking back up. She swings her backpack over her shoulder and pulls out her wallet. She takes out some money and hands it to him with a slightly bigger smile than before.

"A peace offering I guess. I feel bad that you had to pay for dinner while we were just mean to you and Rachel the whole time." She looks down at the money and swallows harshly, handing it to him. "I'm also sorry that I was mean to you. It's totally not like me and I feel really bad about it."