𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter eight.
episode three.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

At the time, when Sue informed the Cheerios about the Glee Club Car Wash, she thought it was a great idea. However, now that she's stuck in the skimpy outfit her coach gave her, she wishes she never brought up the idea in the first place. Sue brought in the other Cheerios to help out with it so that they could get more customers and with the addition of the hot cheerleaders, the only customers they've really gotten have been old men.

Camila lets out a sigh, dipping the big sponge in her bucket and scrubbing the next car in line. By this point, she's so tired she doesn't even notice who the car actually belonged to.

"Hey, baby girl."

The Latina frowns, getting ready to ask someone to take her place, but the moment she makes eye contact with the driver through the rolled down window, she relaxes.

She turns towards her fellow cheerleaders who started helping her wash the car. "I got this one." She smiles and the others hurry off to wash another car. "You're the worst," Camila mumbles, whacking the boy's arm.

"I'm not allowed to say hi to my girlfriend?" Jack asks while laughing.

"You know what I meant! I thought you were some creepy old guy."

He continues laughing. "I'm sorry that I'm not 'some creepy old guy'."

"I hate you." Camila pouts.

Jack leans over the window and kisses her. "I love you too." He smirks, watching as the girl's cheeks turn pink and then continues to look her up and down. "Damn, if this is your new Cheerios' uniform then I'm gonna have a hard time playing football without staring at you the whole time."