𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty one.
episode ten.
songs: lean on me  bill withers.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"So we have to come up with a ballad?"

Camila's voice causes Santana to look up from her phone. "Yeah, preferably one that does not include the hobbit serenading Mr. Schue."

The smaller girl has half of her body on the bed and half of it hanging over the side. She giggles when she looks at Santana. "You're upside down."

"You're going to pass out," Santana warns, looking back at her phone to try and hide the smile on her face.

"Maybe if I pass out I can use it as an excuse to not do this assignment." She mutters but she sits up nonetheless.

Santana raises an eyebrow at the girl. "You don't want to sing a ballad?"

"It's not that, I just have a lot to do this week and stacking a Glee Club assignment on top of it all is the opposite of what I want to be doing."

"Alright, here's what we're going to do." Santana finally says, getting up from Camila's vanity and sitting next to her on the bed.

Camila smiles weakly. "San, I'm still with Jack, I really don't think we should have sex."

Santana scoffs. "I'm not going to have sex with you." She wraps an arm around the girl's shoulders and Camila falls into her almost instantly. "We're going to get your homework done together, okay?"