𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter sixty four.
episode twenty.
songs: shout it out loud  kiss.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rachel skips into the auditorium with a significantly better outfit than the one that she had on the day before. Everyone is still in their Gaga outfits except this time, the boys are on the curtain-covered stage.

"Whoa, looking good Rachel." Mercedes compliments as the brunette makes her way over to where the group is sitting against the railing.

"This one is really pretty!" Camila says with a big smile.

She does a twirl. "Thanks. My mom made it."

They all nod, murmuring quiet compliments.

Will faces towards the small group, clasping his hands together. "Well, we're all here, so without further ado, I'd like to introduce the boys!"

"Lima, Ohio, get ready to rock!" Artie's voice screams throughout the speakers and they all cheer as the curtain whips open.

⇘⇙

sʜᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ - ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⇗⇖

The boys are all dressed up as members of KISS and they begin playing their instruments. Finn takes the lead and the cheers just get louder. "Well, the night's begun and you want some fun. Do you think you're gonna find it?"

"Think you're gonna find it?" The rest of the boys echo.

"You got to treat yourself like number one." Puck sings. "Do you need to be reminded?"

"Need to be reminded?"

The boys twirl Artie around in his chair as he plays the bass. "It doesn't matter what you do or say. Just forget the things that you've been told. We can't do it any other way. Everybody's got to rock and roll."

"Oh, oh, oh, ooh!" The whole group sings. "Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud! Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

Finn takes over once more. "If you don't feel good there's a way you could. Don't sit there broken-hearted."

"Sit there broken-hearted!"

"Call all your friends in the neighborhood and get the party started."

"Get the party started!"

Everyone except for Finn—who is playing the drums—huddles up in the center of the stage as Artie and Noah sings together. "Don't let 'em tell you that there's too much noise. They're too old to really understand. You'll still get rowdy with the girls and boys 'cause it's time for you to take a stand."

Mike, Jack, Matt, and Finn all join in. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

"You got to have a party." Puck points out to the crowd where the rest of the Glee Club is cheering.

"Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

"Turn it up louder."

"Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

"Oh, yeah, yeah."

"Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

"Hear it getting louder."

"Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!"

With one final scream from all the boys, the song finishes, and the girls and Kurt all clap loudly.

Will takes a few steps closer to the stage. "Alright, guys, very impressive. Very, very... loud." He chuckles. "But, uh, what does that performance express? And what do those costumes illustrate?"

Mike nods. "We did our research, Mr. Schue."

"Yeah, Finn's demon look is because Gene Simmons liked comic books as a kid, and they called Paul Stanley the 'Star Child' because he was romantic or something. But that doesn't really explain my whore lips." Puck informs, puckering his lips up.

"And my Ace Frehley is supposed to be a spaceman from another planet." Artie points to MIke. "Mike's iconic Catman is because Peter Criss claimed to have nine lives."

Jack raises his hand. "I'm supposed to be Eric Singer—the guy who dressed up like the Catman after Peter Criss was fired."

"Yeah, and I'm dressed as the guy who replaced Artie when he quit," Matt adds.

Will laughs. "Well, congratulations, guys. Job well done. Let's give it up for the boys."

More cheers and claps echo in the mostly empty auditorium as the boys laugh and high-five one another.

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄  ━ SANTANA LOPEZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें