𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty seven.
episode twelve.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Hey, wait up Mila."

Camila halts her movements, turning around to see where the voice came from, but when she sees the owner she deflates. "What do you need?"

She's been in a bit of an upset mood ever since Sue found out about the commercial that the Glee Club had taken part in. Since they gave the kids free mattresses for working, they had technically been "paid" which was against the rules of Glee.

Jack rubs the back of his neck. "Can we talk?"

"With everything that's going on with Glee Club, I'm not eager to add a fight with you to the list of things I'm upset about." She mutters, beginning to walk down the hallway once more.

"No, no, I'm not-" He lets out a sigh, gently wrapping her hand around Camila's wrist. "Can you just stop for a moment?"

Camila steps to the side of the hallway, leaning up against a row of lockers so that no one runs into her.

"I owe you an apology." Jack finally states, letting go of the girl's wrist.

Camila crosses her arms and she sighs. "Yeah, you do."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about what you said that night. About me not loving you." He runs a hand through his hair. "I've never felt the way I do about you before and you were right. I was jealous. I was jealous and I took it all out on you and I gave you an ultimatum that never should have happened."