𝐋𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fifty one.
episode sixteen.
songs: a house is not a home  dionne warwick.
(reminder to let me know if there are any errors :))

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Will sits in one of the chairs in the front of the choir room, writing on the whiteboard as he discusses the choreography and plan for Regionals. The Glee Club listens intently, taking notes as he brings up some songs that they could be doing. When the rehearsal gets closer to ending, he frowns, realizing that he still hasn't told him about his issues with the auditorium.

"Um, alright, I have one final announcement before we all leave." He places his hands on his knees, anticipating the reaction from the teenagers in front of him. "We can't use the auditorium for the next week."

Camila swallows harshly, looking around at everyone's disappointed faces. Sue had told the Cheerios about her plan to take over the auditorium because of it getting a bit colder out so it wasn't much of a surprise to her, but she's still upset.

Finn scoffs. "But that's garbage. How are we supposed to practice for Regionals without the auditorium?"

"The Cheerios need it to practice in. There's nothing I can do." Will tells the boy with a shrug.

Rachel stands. "I recommend a sit-in."

"I recommend we torch the place." Puck adds and Jack nods in agreement, giving his friend a high-five.