𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty five.
episode twelve.
songs: none.
(an: hi everyone! i want to say thank you for all the love this book has gotten! it's really cool to see people enjoying your writing and I'm definitely grateful. I'll be spam posting a couple of chapters after this so stay tuned :))

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Camila, get your ass up!"

The Latina groans, digging her face deeper into the pillow. "My attendance is almost perfect. Can't I just skip today?"

Santana scoffs, looking at Quinn for help. The pregnant blonde rolls her eyes, throwing the comforter off of Camila. "No, because then you'll just be sad here instead of there."

"At least if I'm here I don't have to see Jackson."

Both girls hear the sudden sadness in her voice and they glance at each other worriedly. "We know you're hurting, Mila, but laying here in bed all day isn't going to make you feel better." Quinn gently moves the hair from in front of the girl's face.

"Also if you're not at Cheerios practice Sue might actually murder you," Santana adds.

Camila sighs softly, opening her eyes. "Fine." She grumbles, getting up from the bed and looking at her friends in the eyes.

Santana smiles at her, taking the girl's exhausted form into her arms. "It's going to be okay." She murmurs, smiling wider when Quinn joins in on the hug. "We've got you, Camz."