𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty two.
episode eight.
songs: bust a move  young mc.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

When Camila walks into Glee Club, she's immediately met with the sight of Quinn wiping purple slushie off of Finn's face. Her eyes widen and she walks over to Jack. "Finn's getting slushied? Isn't he, like, the quarterback? He and Quinn rule this school."

"Not since the news got around about her pregnancy." The shaggy-haired boy tells her with a shrug, glancing over at the couple. "Karofsky seems to think that he's the new 'Finn Hudson.'"

"The slushie war has commenced," Kurt says with a sad shake of his head.

"And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe." Mercedes adds on.

Will walks into the room holding a pile of papers in his hand. "Okay, guys, we're a little behind for Sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour, but you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? And I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups."

"Is it that we can mix two songs into one?" Camila asks, causing Will to shake his head with a smile.

"Almost. Sometimes, things are so different they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great, like..." He pauses, his hands moving around as he tries to think. "Chocolate and bacon."

"Or Glee Club and football." Finn pipes in exasperatedly.

Will points on him with a nod. "Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination." Finn and Quinn both send him a look of disbelief but he ignores it and continues talking. "So, here is my personal favorite song, and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it."