𝐋𝐕𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fifty six.
episode eighteen.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Ever since Puck came into school with a shaved head instead of sporting his usual mohawk, the entire McKinley high dynamic has been messed up. Earlier that day, Puck was thrown into a dumpster by the same people he used to throw, and the second that Jacob Ben Israel and his friends did so, they began to think they ruled the school.

One of Jacob's friends—who Camila didn't know the name of—walks up to the short Latina at her locker and leans against the one next to hers. The Cheerio blinks a few times in confusion as she looks at the boy who she thinks is a freshman.

"Hi." Camila greets, shooting him a small smile before turning back to her locker.

The boy fixes his glasses and crosses his arms to appear more confident. "Hey, hot stuff."

Any politeness on Camila's face disappears and she shakes her head. "Excuse me?"

"Oh, come on. Puck isn't the leader of the school anymore. We are."

"Um..." Camila drifts off. "No offense, but I don't really know your name."

He chuckles. "I'm Zeke and I can treat you way better than Jackson ever did."

"Oh really?" Both of the teenagers turn around, only to see Jack standing there menacingly, glaring at the freshman. "Listen, bud, Puck might've lost his mohawk, but I can still throw you and your little nerd friends in the dumpster anytime I want. Got it?" He waits for the younger boy to nod before Jack drops his glare. "Now shoo."