𝐗𝐋𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty five.
episode fourteen.
songs: gives you hell  all american rejects.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"What's your favorite food?" Camila asks, trying to feign interest as she, Brittany, and Santana all flirt with the boy. She can feel Rachel's eyes on the back of her head and she tries to ignore it, focusing more of her attention on what Finn says.

He purses his lips and then nods. "Pizza. Well, obviously, Hawaiian pizza's the best because it's got ham and pineapple on it, right?" The three Cheerios nod eagerly, murmuring responses, so he continues. "So it's better than most pizzas because it has-"

"Alright, guys, you got to get moving on those 'hello' numbers. Who has got something to show us?" Will asks, putting his book bag on the piano and effectively cutting off Finn. "Volunteers?"

Rachel raises her hand, still staring at Finn and the three Cheerios. "Mr. Schuester, I think I found a song that sums up my feelings perfectly."

"Fantastic, Rachel. Show us what you got."

The band begins playing the song and Rachel starts singing directly to Finn. "I wake up every evening with a big smile on my face and it never feels out of place. When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. Now, where's your picket fence, love? And where's that shiny car? And did it ever get you far?"