𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty eight.
episode fifteen.
songs: express yourself  madonna.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Ever since joining the Cheerios, Camila has had no choice but to look at Madonna as her idol. Over the past year and a half, she's grown to accept it.

Now that Sue has decided the current Cheerios have enough talent to finally honor Madonna, she has been forcing them to perfect the routine. With the addition of stilts to the routine (that Camila is very lucky not to be forced onto), every move has to be flawless or someone could easily get hurt. If she picks out any mistakes, the woman goes on a very long rant and then proceeds to punish the poor victim that made the mistake.

However, when the three Cheerios sit down in Glee Club and Will writes 'Madonna' on the board in a black dry erase marker, any exhaustion or stress from the routine gets wiped away instantly and the girls perk up.

He motions towards the whiteboard. "What comes to mind when you see that name?"

"Genius." Rachel states.

"Icon," Kurt adds.

Puck nods, a smirk growing on his face. "Hall of Fame MILF." He ignores Quinn's obvious glare.

Will nods, beginning to wander around the room. "So, we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week, your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number."