𝐗𝐗𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty five.
episode eight.
songs: riptide  vance joy.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Do the two of you want to tell me why you've been glaring at Finn non-stop?"

Camila stands in front of her best friend and her boyfriend with a confused look on her face.

Santana shrugs. "Because I think he had something to do with the fact that you were slushied." She says nonchalantly.

Camila blinks a few times in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"It makes sense. I leave the team and he retaliates. Revenge is the only thing that every member of the football team agrees on." Jack adds.

"Guys, I don't think Finn had anything to do with that. Have you met the guy? Sure he does silly things every now and again, but he wouldn't agree to take part in something like that if it means he had to face the two of you."

The words register in both of their heads and Santana is the first one to talk. "You're right. He isn't smart enough to come up with something like that." Camila shoots her a look but Santana only smirks.

"Come on." The small girl holds out her pinkie to Santana. "Finn's coming back to Glee Club and if we don't hurry up, we're gonna be late."

Jack and Santana look at each other for a moment and when Santana interlocks their pinkies, a feeling of happiness comes over her and she smiles, chuckling softly when Camila swings their arms like usual.

Her boyfriend, however, can't help but feel a bit jealous of Santana. He shakes his head, walking with Camila on her left side while Santana took her right. In the back of his head, he knows that he's going to figure out what's going on.