𝐗𝐈𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fourteen.
episode five.
songs: last name — carrie underwood, somebody to love — queen.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila fixes her black cowboy hat eagerly and she can barely stand still as she looks around the room. It's the night of Invitationals and, with all the work that the New Directions put into it, they're all hoping that it goes swimmingly.

Will walks into the choir room, clapping his hands excitedly and distracting the kids from their vocal warm-ups. "The house is packed—you guys are going to kick butt tonight. Your first performance in front of a real audience. I can't wait." He chuckles, shaking his head. "You guys are going to love it." He looks around the room at everybody, but when he sees someone missing his eyebrows furrow. "Where's April?"

"Yee-haw!" The blonde walks into the room with an outfit just like the ones that the New Directions are wearing, except hot pink and full of sparkly jewels. She laughs loudly. "Right on cue, as usual." She slurs her words slightly and greets the teenagers as she walks through the group.

"Hey, roller-boy. Handsome." She walks past Quinn, nodding. "Oh, I like that color." April grabs onto the lapel of Pucks jacket, forcing him to lean down. "Have you been working on the, uh, moves we talked... you've got something right there, on your..." She pulls the younger boy into a heated kiss.

Will pulls her off of him by her arm and she places her hands on her chest to keep herself steady.

She grins, obviously not knowing that the man is upset. "There's my boy."