𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter sixty two.
episode nineteen.
songs: dream a little dream  ozzie nelson.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Bryan walks into the full choir room excitedly. He places down a big box and quickly opens it up, before turning to the students in front of him. "Guys, I've got good news. I siphoned off funds from the Cheerios and I took a little shopping spree through the Jazzhands catalog. You know why? 'Cause the arts matter."

He grabs something out of the box and lifts it, showing it off to the teenagers. "And I got custom-made New Directions jean jackets and some rad tearaway dancewear. Hello."

Camila gets up from her seat next to Santana, ignoring the girl's glare as she follows both Brittany and Kurt to the cardboard box. "What?" She asks Santana quietly, only for her to shake her head. Santana stands and leans over the shorter girl, trying to see what else is in the box.

"And-" Bryan pulls out a stack of thick books. "-every piece of sheet music from every broadway show for the last 50 years. Everything a show choir needs to become champions."

The four Cheerios return to their seats and Camila shows off the jacket to Brittany who is holding a pair of tearaway pants.

Will laughs—mostly in disbelief—and claps his hands together from behind the man. "Let's all give a hand for Mr. Ryan." The students clap and Bryan smiles.