Chapter 2: Kyoka Jiro (Part 1)

Izuku opened his eyes slowly, squinting his eyes at the ray of light that shone through his window. Fully awake, he checked the time of his clock when his eyes widened at seeing the time.

'7:30?! No, that can't be right, I've never been late.' Izuku blinked his eyes several times only to look at the clock again and read 7:31.

'I'm really gonna be late!' Izuku thought. He hurried into the bathroom and took a quick shower before rushing to put on his school uniform.

When he got to the kitchen he was gonna eat cereal and leave but, much to his distress, he was out of milk.

'First I wake up late, then I can't even eat breakfast? This day can't get much worse.'

Boy was he wrong.

Once he made it outside, he quickly ran to the train station, only to see the train taking off before he could get there.

'Ughh, now I have to go to a different station.'

Running even faster now, he wasn't aware of the puddle below him and slipped, smacking his face against the pavement. Izuku let out a muffled cry of pain as his face planted in front of a certain Rocker Girl.

"Midoriya?!" Jiro exclaimed. She too wasn't having a good day, she stayed up all night tuning her new guitar so she overslept.

"J-Jiro-san?" Midoriya said as he got up rubbing his face.

"Are you also running late?" Jiro asked while checking the time on her phone.

"Shit, class has already started." Midoriya frowned at hearing this. '

Maybe I'll just skip school today' Izuku thought.

Truthfully, he was a little surprised that he thought that. Having never been late or skipped school. He started walking the opposite way he was running towards, much to the confusion of Jiro.

"Where are you going?"Jiro asked confusedly.

"H-Home, I've h-had a horrible day so far. P-Plus, class has already started s-so I decided to skip today." Izuku said.

This had Jiro taken aback, as she had never seen the Cinnamon Roll of Class 1-A be so defiant towards the school rules. So, knowing she and him would have to make up the work the next day, decided to suggest something.

"Then let me come with you." She honestly had no idea why she suggested that, she had never been to another guy's house and didn't know what they'd do anyway.

"W-W-What do you mean, J-Jiro-san?" Said Izuku as he felt blood rushing to his face.

"You have a point, school has already started, and we can make up the work tomorrow. Plus, my parents wouldn't like the idea of me skipping school, so I can't go back home."

Jiro was also blushing at this point. "We could do whatever, b-but we don't have to if you don't want to." They both stood silent for what felt like days but were just seconds.

20 Minutes later.

Izuku and Jiro were just outside of Izuku's apartment.

"M-My mom's a-at work so we should be alone f-for a couple of hours." Izuku opened the door and they walked in and went towards his room.

"Woah, I knew you were an all might fanboy but the amount of merchandise you have of him is bizarre."

Jiro said while taking in his room, Izuku just started playing with his finger while blushing. Looking towards his desk, Jiro spotted his Hero analysis notebooks and curiously decided to read a few entries.

"This is awesome man, you have notes on everyone in the class. Why don't you ever tell us about this?" Jiro asked curiously.

"W-Well I don't wanna it to seem l-like I think I k-know t-their quirk b-better than them." Izuku said.

"I don't think anyone would think that. Plus I'm sure everyone would lo-" Izuku was waiting for her to finish and looked at her confused only to see her with widened eyes and with a blush on her cheeks.

"J-Jiro-san, are you ok?" Izuku asked questioningly.

"Midoriya, do you really think this way about me?" Jiro asked. She had just read her entry.

Entry:

Name: Kyoka Jiro Quirk: Earphone Jack - She can produce soundwaves with her earphone jacks connected to her earlobes.

Notes: Could possibly use the amps on her hands and boots to use the soundwaves to fly, could also use her quirk for physical enhancement.

P.S: Pretty Cute.

Izuku quickly realized what she was talking about and started waving his hands in front of his face.

"Y-Y-You've got it all wrong, I d-d-didn't mean it like that, notthatIdon'tthinkyou'repretty" Izuku started mumbling which Jiro couldn't understand.

Calming down, Jiro spoke.

"It's fine Midoriya just...thanks.....it means a lot."

"Y-Yeah. So, I have movies we could watch if you want." Izuku said going to the living room.

"Sure, I've got nothing else to do so what are watching?" Jiro said following him.

"I-It's a surprise." Said Izuku inwardly grinning.

30 Minutes Later

"AHHHH. WHY DID YOU PICK A HORROR MOVIE?!" Jiro screamed while clinging to Izuku who was blushing.

'Yup, I definitely regret picking a horror movie now' Izuku thought while being redder than a tomato.

Once the movie was over, they watched several more before it was almost time to leave.

"Hey, we should do this again sometime." Jiro said getting ready to go.

"It was really fun. Thanks for letting me come here."

"N-No problem." "I-I'll see you later Jiro-san"

Jiro left and Izuku sighed in relief. 'I didn't know how much longer I would last before mom would get home.' Exhausted, Izuku went back to his room and collapsed on his bed, deciding to go to sleep early so he wouldn't be late again, he wasn't happy that he would have to make up the work though, but he was happy about seeing a certain Rocker Girl again.

A/N: Hello again, thanks for reading this chapter. If it's bad then I'm sorry because this is only my second fanfiction. The Part 1 for Ibara Shiozaki will be out soon so then I can get started for the part 2's, which one are you looking forward to? Comment and vote please, also should I add another ship? If so, comment which one. (Besides Izuku and Ochako) See you next Chapter!