Chapter 21: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 7)

A/N: Ok so someone corrected me and said that black whip was the 5th holders quirk, so.....yeah. I was gonna choose saiko for the 3rd ship, but now it's gonna be Nejire. Also, I just realized that her first name is Ibara and her last name is Shiozaki, so *sighs*, I'll refer to her as Ibara now. Also this is a pretty boring chapter.

So far, Izuku could activate and unactivate his new quirk easily, thank god for that, the last thing he needed were more cracked ribs. but he still needed to explain how he suddenly got a new quirk.

First, he started with All Might.

"YOU WHAT!" All Might yelled, blooding gushing from his mouth.

"I-I have a new quirk." Izuku said nervously.

"Well by all means, show it to me." All Might said while wiping blood from his mouth.

Izuku nodded and looked around the room and stopped once he set his eyes on something. He stretched out his arm and closed his eyes, concentrating. Suddenly, his black tendrils stretched out towards the object, a vase, and he pulled his arm back. That still needed some fine tuning, as when he pulled back, the vase came towards him too fast before it smashed against the wall.

"W-Well, that could use some work, anyway, someone named Nana Shimura told me that this was the 5th holder's quirk, and that I might get the rest of them." Izuku said nervously.

All Might's eyes nearly bulged out of his head at the mention of his former sensei's name. and his head was about to explode once he learned that he might get the rest of the Quirks.

"Well Midoriya, now that One For All is now fully yours, and since I no longer have any trace of it left. It's responsibilities are now yours, it is now your secret, so whatever you do with it is up to you, whether you tell the world of One For All, or keep it a secret forever." All Might smiled, believing his successor to make the right choices.

After that, he talked to Aizawa.

"Midoriya? What do you want?" Aizawa said lazily, it was after class, so everyone would be at the dorms or somewhere else.

"W-Well, I h-have something I-I need to talk to you a-abo-"

"Spit it out already, I have places to be." That was a lie, he didn't really have anywhere to be but he didn't want be here in the first place, he wanted to sleep.

"Ihaveanewquirk." Izuku said as fast as he could, Aizawa had easily caught on to what he said though.

"What do you mean? Explain. Now." Aizawa said glaring at him.

"It just appeared, I don't know how I got it." Izuku lied, but even though it was now his secret to tell, he wouldn't be reckless.

"I think it's better if I show you." Izuku threw his phone across the classroom and before it hit the wall, he activated Black Whip and grabbed it, with one of his tendrils.

"Interesting, It's bad enough having a kid that can barely control his quirk, but now you have another one?" Aizawa sighed and shook his head.

"I'll go and re-register your class ID description. You look like you can control your quirk somewhat, but don't get cocky." Izuku nodded and headed towards the door.

Everything was going fine, the only person left to explain to was.....was.....? Was that it? That was surprisingly easy, Izuku went to a nearby park and sat down on a bench, and reflected on all the things that has happened this month.

First, he met Ibara when he went to school early one day, he thought about how that one decision could've changed a lot of things, what would've happened had he woken up late? Or if he woke up on time and did his normal routine? Anyways, after that, he bumped into her again at a games store.

He went to her dorm and played a game with her, asked her to the school dance, got clothes for the dance, and that's where everything went downhill. She had gotten kidnapped after that. Izuku clenched his fists when he thought about it again, It was his fault. All his fault. He was getting off track, he then rescued her, discovered his new quirk, and they both confessed to each other.

Izuku smiled when he thought of that, It was one of the happiest moments of his life. After they had first agreed to date each other, Ibara had made it 100% clear that she didn't want to have sex before marriage, Izuku agreed with this, as he didn't care about that type of stuff, not yet, anyways.

Deciding that he wanted to see his girlfriend, Izuku called Ibara.

"Hello? Izuku? Did you need something?" Izuku contemplated telling her of OFA and his new quirk, but he ultimately decided against it.

"H-Hey Ibara." Even though he had a girlfriend, it would still take a while before his stuttering would disappear.

"I-I was wondering if you would like to meet up? I-If not that's fine I jus-" Izuku was interrupting by giggling.

"W-What's so funny?" Izuku said, as Ibara's giggling turned into full blown laughter.

"If you wanted to meet, why didn't you say so? You're my boyfriend! We can meet whenever you want." Ibara said. Izuku felt relieved and stupid when she said that.

A few minutes later, Ibara and Izuku sat together on a bench, it was 8 PM, and the stars were starting to show. She had her head on his shoulder and they were both holding hands. Izuku suddenly spoke, interrupting their comfortable silence.

"If you told me a month ago I'd be dating Ibara Shiozaki of 1-B, I wouldn't believe you. I can't help but think about how lucky I am right now." Izuku said. Ibara blushed, never having been complimented by a boy before.

Ibara leaned over a kissed him, it lasted awhile before they eventually pulled back for air. They continued making out before Ibara got bold. Apparently, the pure christian could be bold if she wanted to.

Ibara got up and held her hand out towards Izuku, once he accepted it, she pulled him off the bench and pushed him on the ground, startling him

"I-Ibara? W-What are you doing?" Izuku asked, surprised by this new side of his girlfriend.

Ibara didn't say anything as she stood over him and straddled him. She then trailed kisses up his collarbone, causing him to shiver. Izuku attempted to lean up and kiss her but she only pushed him back down. Izuku complied, interested at this new change of behavior.

Ibara leaned down and kissed him, her back facing the sky. Izuku kissed back with equal force as Ibara entered her tongue into his mouth. Izuku felt along her back, it was so smooth even if it was covered by a shirt.

He then slid his hands lower and lower down her back, eventually reaching her ass, it was perfectly round and plump. He gave it a firm squeeze, making her moan into his mouth. They continued like this for about 20 minutes before they both decided it was time to stop. They pulled back from their makeout session, a trail of saliva being left between the two.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, I'm very excited for my next book, so Ibara has about 3 to 4 more chapters left, and Yui has about 4 or 5 left. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 22: Yui Kodai (Part 8).