Chapter 10: Yui Kodai (Part 4)

Izuku was currently sulking in his room, the sleepover ended hours ago so everyone from 1-B was gone by now. He didn't know why he did it, that'd never happened before, so why?

Why?

Disclaimer: I got this Idea from a review from someone named I'm the person on Fanfiction.net

FLASHBACK

After the party games were over, everyone grabbed their sleeping bags and slept in the common room. Some slept next to each other, like Momo and Kendo, or Kirishima and Bakugo (which was a bit surprising) but nonetheless, Izuku had slept by himself, well, that's what he thought until he woke up the next day.

Izuku woke up cramped, he felt like he couldn't move, he tried stretching his arms out, only to be met with a squishy surface. Izuku, not knowing what the squishy material was, squeezed it and continued to squeeze it for about 2 more minutes, until he heard a noise, which made him stop instantly.

The noise he heard wasn't a normal one, he'd heard whimpers and grunts before, but this was a new noise, a noise that sounded strained, but pleasant. He looked to his right, only to be horrified at what he saw.

Yui was on his right, eyes closed. But that wasn't what horrified him, where his hand was placed was the main cause of his horrification. His hand was placed on Yui's right breast. How had he even gotten next to Yui? He was sure he'd slept alone last night unless he unconsciously moved near her, or she moved near him, nonetheless, it was a horrifying experience for the young green-haired boy.

Yui opened her eyes at exactly the wrong time, she felt a pressure on her breast, she looked over and saw Izuku with a look of shock on his face, as she looked down and saw his hand placed on her breast.

For the first time in meeting her, Izuku had actually seen Yui make a facial expression. It wasn't a good one though. He saw her look at him with a multitude of looks, shock, anger, sadness, and was that regret? He quickly removed his hand (something he should've done at the beginning) and ran to his room with his sleeping bag, trying not to startle those who were still asleep.

And that's where he stayed for the next few hours.

FLASHBACK END

He thought of everything he could do to explain himself, he had texted her a few times, but she hadn't replied to any of them. It was currently Saturday, so hopefully, he'd figure something out by Monday.

He hadn't thought of anything.

He also hadn't asked for help from anyone, thinking they'd probably call him a pervert or express their disappointment. He was currently on his way to school, alone. He'd asked Iida and Ochaco to go on without him, wanting the time to think.

Izuku just decided on confronting the problem head-on.

After school, as he left the classroom he spotted Yui also leaving the classroom. Acting on his newfound confidence, he walked up to Yui.

"H-Hey Kodai-san, can we talk?" He had called her Kodai instead of Yui, not believing he had the right to call her by her given name after what he did.

"Sure Midoriya, follow me." Yui replied with barely a hint of surprise in her voice. That had hurt, she didn't even use the 'san' honorific in his name.

She led him to a bench next to a park, near the dorms. As soon as she sat down, Izuku got back up and went in front of Yui, he'd bowed as low as he possibly could before speaking.

"I'm so sorry Kodai-san, I didn't mean to do what I did on Saturday, it was an accident. I don't even know how I got next to you that night. Please Forgive me!" Izuku said while crying tears.

"Midoriya." Yui began with a small pink tint on her face.

"Y-Yes Kodai-san?" Izuku replied.

"Are you telling the truth?" Yui said.

"O-Of course Kodai-san." Midoriya said.

"Then you are forgiven." Yui stated.

"R-Really?! Y-You aren't mad?" Izuku replied, wiping his tears away.

"Of course I'm mad." Yui said with a hint of anger in her voice which made Izuku shrink.

"It's just that I know you aren't the type of person to do something like that, that I'm able to forgive you. Also, that was my first time being touched in that way." Yui said with a plain voice (How can she be so calm in this situation?!)

"At least it was with you than with someone else." Yui whispered under her breath so Izuku couldn't hear it.

"S-So, are we...okay?" Izuku asked hopefully.

"Yes, we are." Yui replied.

"T-Thank you Kodai-san." Izuku said with a smile on his face.

"Call me Yui." Yui corrected.

"O-Ok...Yui, then you can call me Izuku." Izuku replied with a pink blush on his cheeks.

With all that said and done, Izuku and Yui walked to the dorms, talking about their day and basking in the presence of each other.

A/N: Thanks for reading, the next Yui chapter will probably be a time skip to after Overhaul's arc and will be focused on how the aftermath affects him and the relationships of those around him. As usual, If you're on Wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for the next chapter, Chapter 11: Kyoka Jiro (Part 4)