Chapter 3: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 1)

Izuku woke up quite peacefully, he could barely see the sun rising so he didn't wake up late. Actually, he was earlier than he usually would be.

'I woke up early, maybe I should skip my daily routine today.' He thought.

So he did, he skipped his routine and spent an extra 10 minutes in the shower. When he was done, he looked in the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Instead of usually eating cereal. He decided to make breakfast instead, and took his time. By the time he was done, he was still quite early for school.

Deciding to go to school earlier than he'd usually be. He walked towards the train station and got on the train, scrolling on a hero report on his phone. Coming upon the U.A gates, Our protagonist saw Shiozaki Ibara on a bench.

'Oh, there's Ibara-san, I guess she's early too. I guess it wouldn't hurt to say hi.'

He walked towards the bench until Shiozaki saw him. Quickly waving at him and saying hi.

"Hello Midoriya-san, it's a surprise to see you here this early."

"Well, I woke up earlier than expected. B-By the way, what are you doing with your vines? Hair? Quirk?" He was confused on what to call her vines that were stretched outwards behind her head.

"Well my Vines need sunlight and water to grow, so I was bathing my hair in the sunlight. Also, you can just call it Vines, people often get confused on what to call them."

Izuku made a mental note to ask her more about her quirk so he could make an entry for her in his Journals.

"O-Oh okay then." Izuku checked his watch, and was shocked at how fast the time had passed. "I b-better get to school."

"You're right Midoriya-san, maybe I'll join you." With that, they both took off walking towards their classes.

The school day was like any other. Nothing special happened, and Izuku didn't mind. In fact, he was thinking they should have more days like that, with getting attacked by villians multiple times and all. Unlike going home with Ochaco and Lida like usual, he told them to go ahead because he wanted to go somewhere. He kept walking down streets until he finally found what he was looking for.

He stood in front of a building with a sign that read "Hero Comics, Movies, and Games!" Yes, he was at a store. He walked in expecting to find and get the new All Might Game which had new Villains like Nomu, All for One, and the League of Villains. What he did not expect however, was instead finding Shiozaki Ibara grabbing and Buying the last copy of the game.

'I didn't know she liked hero games. I guess I'll go to another store and see if they have more copies of the game.'

Izuku knew that was unlikely though, because if the games were gone from this store only 1 day after release, he had a feeling there wouldn't be any left anywhere else. Sighing, Izuku started walking out the door only to be stopped by a voice.

"Midoriya-san? I didn't see you here, what a coincidence." He turned around to see Shiozaki walking towards him with a bag in her hand.

"Y-Yeah I was coming to get the new All Might game, but you bought the last one so I'm heading to a different store."

Shiozaki felt a bit guilty about that, she knew that he was a big fan of All Might. Anyone who knew Izuku even remotely was aware of how much he loved all might. Her guilt taking over, Shiozaki spoke.

"That's not necessary Midoriya-san, if i'm correct then the dorms should be finished in a week, so when they are done, you could come over and we could play it together."

Izuku's eyes lit up at that, partly because he would be able to play the game, but mostly because a girl had basically invited him to her room, albeit when the dorms were finished.

"A-Are you s-sure Ibara-san? I wouldn't want to intrude." Shiozaki had smiled at his stuttering, and actually found it kind of cute.

"Nonsense, when the dorms are finished, come over and we can play it. Anyhow, I should be getting home soon. See you later Midoriya-san." With that, she walked out of the door, leaving our protagonist frozen in place, eyes wide.

"W-Was that a date invitation?" He asked the cashier who was watching the whole ordeal. The cashier just nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Izuku went home a little happier that day.

LATER THAT DAY

'I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING ON A DATE!' Izuku thought in the middle of the night, he had not been able to get any sleep, constantly replaying the events in his head.

'Albeit is just in her room but I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING ON A DATE!' He kept freaking out about the date until he eventually wore himself out mentally, and fell asleep.

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm finally done with the part 1's so now I can start on the part 2's. Stay tuned for Chapter 4: Yui Kodai (Part 2).