Chapter 20: Kyoka Jiro (Part 7) LEMON

"So what happened after that papa?" A girl said, she had purple hair, and dark green eyes, she also had long jacks coming from her ears, a total of 2 on each ear, with diamond-shaped freckles on her cheeks.

"Well Kyo-chan, your mama didn't even realize the kiss happened until I told her." Izuku said, the girl's face scrunched up in disgust when he said the word 'kiss'.

"Hey, I was drunk, you couldn't expect me to remember what happened!" Jiro exclaimed cheerfully.

"Whatever you say, love. Let me continue the story." Izuku said, starting the tell the rest of the story.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the day after the sleepover, Izuku would get nervous when Jiro would come near him, and would make up an excuse to quickly leave, worrying Jiro. Apparently, she remembered them making up but she didn't remember the kiss.

Jiro couldn't take it anymore, when Izuku tried to weasel his way out of another talk, she didn't care who heard, but she made something clear that day.

"O-Oh sorry, I have something to do, I can't talk right now but maybe later." Izuku said, turning around to walk away.

"Izuku! Stop! Please, explain to me, why are you avoiding me! I thought we made up yesterday, did I do something wrong? If I did then I'm sorry. Please, stop being unfair." Jiro said, tears welling in her eyes.

"Unfair? How is kissing me unfair?" Izuku said, causing Jiro to gasp.

"Kiss?! When did I kiss you?"

"Yesterday, I thought I was the only drunk on sake but apparently you were too." Izuku said.

"W-What? I barely drank any?" Jiro said.

"Well, something got you drunk that day. Having a crush is so exhausting." Izuku said, whispering the second sentence, but apparently, he forgot that her quirk gave her enhanced hearing. He started to walk away.

Jiro, shocked at what she just heard, and quickly realizing that if he let Izuku walk away, their friendship wouldn't be the same. Ran towards Izuku and put her hand on his shoulder.

Once Izuku turned around, he didn't have enough time to react as Jiro slammed her lips into his. Izuku was shocked at her actions, Jiro, knowing about the kiss now, obviously wouldn't kiss him if she didn't want to.

So, he kissed back, both of them enjoying the presence of each other, a month of supposed unrequited feelings not holding them back anymore. Izuku led Jiro to his room, and she followed.

"EWWW KISSING." Kyo yelled as she interrupted Izuku's storytelling and ran out of the room. The couple only chuckled at her behavior.

"I wasn't going to tell her what happened after that anyway." Izuku said.

"Well, retell it for me." Jiro said.

"Come on, you already know what happened afterward." Izuku said, as the two of them remembered what happened.

LEMON WARNING

Upon entering Izuku's room, they continued their make-out session, only stopping for air. Jiro, overloaded by endorphins, started tugging on Izuku's shirt, causing him to take it off, she rubbed and caressed his abs, kissing all the while.

Izuku, not wanting to be outdone, took off Jiro's shirt for her, causing her to blush. Embarrassed, she covered up her chest, only being covered by a black bra. Izuku, thinking he did something wrong, spoke.