Chapter 34: Yui Kodai (BOOK ENDING + LIME)

A/N: I'm so sorry I ended this so abruptly, I haven't been feeling well at all. I hope this ending and lime makes up for it, I wasn't feeling well enough to make it a full lemon, The first chapter of the second book might be delayed by me going to the hospital.

Also, some people thought I wasn't going to finish Yui's route. Why would you think that? Did I make you think that? If so I'm sorry.

Izuku was dreaming. What was he dreaming about? His first time with Yui, the day his he lost his virginity.

It was a clear night, as clear as any would be, the stars illuminating the sky. Izuku was in his dorm with Yui. Normally, this wouldn't be allowed, but nobody knew she was in his room, Nevertheless, that wouldn't stop their very special plans today.

Now that they didn't have anyone holding them back, no Villains, no parents, no teachers, no drama, they could finally do something they'd probably already have done if that drama had never taken place.

Izuku and Yui were currently making out. Izuku was laying on his bed and Yui was straddling him. Her kisses were deep and full of love. When he thought about how much love was probably put into her kisses, it made him feel nervous at what they were about to do. Izuku just gave in to his desires and latched his hands from her hair, to her waist.

Their tongues battled for dominance as they parted to breathe. Each time they parted, a trail of saliva was left on their tongues, and their lust for each other was increasing by the second. Eventually, Yui's hands went to Izuku's abs, she started feeling the muscular pecs as their makeout session continued.

Suddenly, Izuku's hand went lower down her waist and eventually reached Yui's ass, he squeezed her ass through the jeans she was wearing and she moaned quietly into their kiss. Even her moans were quiet! How cute!

Izuku swiftly flipped them so that they were in opposite positions, Yui on the bottom, Izuku on the top. As his eyes wondered down her body, (Making her blush and turn her head away in the process.) He began to notice that one specific place was getting increasingly damp. Izuku instantly recognized what this was, Yui was getting wet, and he loved it.

Izuku had never felt more confident in his life, it pays to be prepared, and prepared Izuku was! He had spent enough time around Mineta and Kaminari to know how and when to saitisfy a girl. Izuku reached towards the buttons on her jeans, and slowly unbuttoned them, one by one. He looked toward Yui for approval, who only managed to nod slowly, her face getting redder by the second.

When he was done, he pulled her jeans down her legs and tossed them on the floor. Revealing her lacy black underwear, along with her moderate sized thighs. Izuku looked back to her underwear, and decided not to embarrass her any further by taking off anything else, not yet, anyway.

He leaned in for another kiss and as their lips met, his hand ever so slowly reached into her underwear and felt her shaved pussy as she moaned into the kiss. He then began smoothly rubbing his hand against her pussy, teasing her.

"nnnnngh, Izuuku." Yui panted.

Soon enough, Yui was panting, waiting for him to finally stop teasing her and begin pleasuring her. As he was about to enter a finger into her, Izuku then quickly put his hand back to where it was, causing Yui to pout, embarrassed.

Izuku thought it was time to stop the teasing and entered one finger into her pussy, slowly pushing back and forth while Yui could only moan in pleasure as her face began making expressions Izuku thought Yui couldn't make.

He added another finger to the mix, further deepening the pleasure as Yui's moans got more louder and less controlled. It was the last straw when he went a little bit deeper and ended up hitting Yui's G-spot, causing her to moan loudly in surprise.