Special! Eri's Adventures Part 1

A/N: Here is a little special chapter for those who like the bond between Izuku and Eri, Expect to see more of Eri's adventures throughout the book. Yui Kodai's route will be updated later today.

Also the names of ships that people have guessed, you have until Part 6 of Kyoka Jiro to guess. 

 IzuMina: WRONG

IzuNejire: WRONG

IzuPony: WRONG

IzuSetsu: WRONG

IzuFuyumi: WRONG

IzuSaiko: WRONG

IzuRyuku: WRONG

And with that over with, let the fluff begin!

Izuku and Eri walked to the dorms, well, only Izuku walked to the dorms, Eri on the other hand, was currently on Izuku's back, being given a piggyback ride. 

"Wow papa! You're really tall!" Exclaimed Eri on Izuku's back as she everything she looked at seemed shorter than usual.

She had on a green t-shirt that had the words 't-shirt' on it, she also had on some beige shorts and the same red shoes that Izuku always wore, they had a hard time finding them in the store, but Eri insisted that she get the same clothes as her papa.

Izuku chuckled. "One day, you'll get as tall as this, that's a long time away though, isn't it, Eri-chan?" Izuku said as they walked by an ice cream shop

"I don't think I'll ever get as tall as you! You'd keep growing until you reached the sky!" Eri chirped as DadZuku smiled at her innocence.

The civilians nearby awed at the cute father and daughter, most likely mistaking them as brother and sister, given Izuku's age. They were oblivious to this though, as they kept their conversation going without a care in the world.

Eri hummed all the way to the dorms, and for the first, she was happy, she finally had someone she could rely on, a loving and careful papa. But that left a question hanging. Who was her mama? Upon learning what a papa was, she was also informed of what a mama was, and upon learning this, she couldn't help but think who her mama would be, his papa seemed to have all the answers, so she asked him herself.

"Hey papa?" Eri asked questioningly, she continued once Izuku let out a hm.

"Who's my Mama?" Eri asked with a tilted head. 

Izuku stopped walking at this question, and sat down on a nearby bench, taking Eri off of his back, and onto his lap.

"Eri, you know what a mama is right?"

"Yeah, it's the girl, who papa is with." Eri said.

"Well, not all papas are with someone, which means that not all kids have moms." Izuku said, causing Eri to make a 'o' shape with her mouth curiously.

"Does that mean you don't want to be with anyone?" 

Izuku sighed, how was he supposed to explain romance to a 5 year old girl? 

"You see Eri, not all people can be with someone they want, due to that person wanting to be with someone else, or due to that person not being around.''

"Then do you have someone you want to be with?" Eri asked

His thoughts went to Yui instantly, causing him to blush a bit, confusing Eri, who was watching him with curious eyes.

"I do have someone I want to be with, but I don't know if they want to be with me."

"Then why don't you ask them?" 

"If only it were that easy, Eri-chan." Izuku sighed, and bent down at Eri so she could plop back onto his back. They made their way towards the dorms once again.