Chapter 30: Yui Kodai (Part 11)

Izuku sat on the couch of the staff room, it had been a room where he and all might had met frequently to talk about his quirk and OFA. Across from him, on another couch, were Aizawa, Nezu, Vlad King and Yui. He was currently explaining the evidence he found yesterday.

"So, why did you ask us to be here?" Nezu said, sipping on some tea that seemingly appeared from nowhere.

"U-Um......I-I have s-something I need to t-tell you guys." Izuku tried his hardest not to stutter.

"Spit it out already!" Aizawa said, clearly irritated for some reason, though it was normal for Aizawa to be irritated.

"YUI'SPARENTSAREVILLIANS!" Izuku blurted.

If their eyebrows weren't raised at first, they definitely were now. Aizawa looked at him with a face of disbelief, Nezu's face was full of curiosity, Vlad king looked concerned while looking at Yui, and Yui's face was indifferent as always, but if you knew Yui like her friends or in this case, Izuku, you would've seen that she looked at him with anger and confusion, after a moment of silence that made Izuku want to die, Nezu finally spoke.

"And on what grounds do you accuse them of this?" Nezu asked calmly, though he was never one who expressed irritation or anger.

In response, Izuku just took off his backpack, reached inside of it and dug around in it for a few moments, before he pulled out a stack of photos, and dropped them onto the table in front of them.

"What is this?" 

"E-Evidence." Izuku muttered.

The three of them looked through the photos, not believing what they were seeing, It showed them meeting with the LOV, them talking to each other, and Izuku knew the chance of them believing him were slim due to their faces barely being shown but he had a backup plan.

"These photos don't even show her parents Midoriya, why do you have to be such a problem child?" Aizawa asked.

"I thought you might say that." Izuku said and reached back into his backpack, this time he pulled out a laptop and a usb drive, he touched a few things on the laptop before he turned it around to face them. 

The screen was showing a video, a video of the fight Izuku had with Yui's parents, to be exact. He knew that he was basically confessing to breaking the rules since they could clearly see the green lighting from full cowling arching around his body, they all watched with unreadable expressions, but they looked shocked (except Aizawa) when Izuku blew off their hats and the faces were revealed to look like her parents. 

Vlad King knew it was her parents since he and the other teachers had to ask for permission for Yui to stay in the 1-B dorms, and Nezu knew all of the students' parents due to his high IQ, which made it easy for him to remember thing. Yui just watched the video in disbelief as her eyes started to water.

"You do know that you broke a handful of rules doing that, how did you even get into this situation." Aizawa said

"Well, r-right after Yui and I broke up, I went for a walk outside and heard some people t-talking about Yui, I t-thought they were her p-parents since they talked about her like they were. I heard them talk about her parents being V-Villains."

At this point, Yui was crying, she covered her face with her hands while she cried, and while she didn't make any sounds that indicated her crying, she was trembling and her tears were leaking from her face and dripped off of her hands that were covering her face.

Izuku felt bad that Yui had such horrible parents, and felt a bit guilty that he indirectly caused her to cry, but he knew she would have to face the truth sooner or later, and decided that it would be better to know now.

"We'll......investigate this, Vlad King?"

"I'm on it Nezu." Vlad King got up and left the room after giving Yui a pat on the back.

"As for you, Midoriya." Aizawa started, before looking at Nezu for confirmation, when he gave it, Aizawa grinned, causing Izuku to shudder at what his consequence would be.

"You will be given a 10 day suspension, you may not come back to school until the suspension is over, during that time, you must fully clean the dorms, and will participate in community service, if you break any of these rules, you will be expelled!" Aizawa said, his grin getting wider and wider with every word.

"O-Ok, Aizawa-sensei." Izuku said dejectedly.

"Well, we should be leaving now, we have things to be taking care of, and Yui, we need to have a talk in my office later today." Nezu said, Yui let out a muffled 'mhm' as she continued crying, they both walked out of the room, leaving only Izuku and Yui left in the room.

Izuku finally spoke after 2 minutes of silence.

"Yui.........I'm sorry." 

"..."
"I know you probably hate me now, but I'd much rather you know about them, even if it wasn't my place." Izuku said, Yui uncovered her face and looked at Izuku, he was confused, because when he saw her face, he didn't see any hint of anger in her eyes or on her face.

"Izuku." Yui spoke softly.

"I could never hate you. I really, really hate that my parents are Villains, but it's not your fault. You didn't tell them to become Villains, I know you only meant well." Yui said, wiping her tears away.

Her voice was so soft and soothing as he listened to her voice. He took another look at Yui's face and just stared, even though her eyes were red and a bit puffy from crying. All he saw in front of him was beauty, and it made him think for a second. 

He had never really thought about it, but now that it came to his mind randomly, he could clearly acknowledge, that he was definitely in love with the girl currently sitting in front of him. He didn't care that her eyes were red and puffy, or that she looked like she was at rock bottom, he just knew that he loved her.

He didn't think he could do anything to raise her spirits, what with her suddenly being told that her parents were Villains. But, he didn't even notice until afterwards, but three short words left his mouth as if he was used to saying it to her.

"I love you." He said, Yui's face snapped up in surprise, not expecting him to say that.

"W-What?" Yui said softly.

"Huh? O-OH! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that now, I was just thinking about you and....WELL I wasn't thinking about you in a weird way or anything but-" Izuku stuttered and stammered as he tried to come up with an explanation. 

He was cut off by giggling, he looked over to Yui to see her softly giggling.

"I-Izuku, it's fine, really. I know you were trying to cheer me up." Now this just made him confused, did Yui really know his expressions that much, or was it written all over his face?

Yui got up and walked towards the door after she stopped her giggling, not saying another word.  As she left the room, he could've sworn he heard her say "I love you too." But he just brushed it off as his mind playing games on him. This went better than expected for Izuku, as he was expecting to get yelled at by Yui and expelled by Aizawa and Nezu, but hey.

Maybe things will be alright after all.

A/N: This book will be over in about 2 - 5 chapters. Thank you all for reading, reviewing, favoriting, following, and voting for my first fanfiction. I hope you're ready for book 2 of 'The Path He Chooses', featuring Rei Todoroki, Himiko Toga, and Nejire Hado!!!

Ja ne, Oyasumi.