Chapter 32: Yui Kodai (Part 12)

Two weeks had passed since Izuku had told the U.A staff and Yui that her parents were Villains. Her parents had been captured by U.A shortly afterwards, Yui was asked if she would like to see her parents, but she had refused.

This continued for about a week with Yui's parents asking to see her, and her refusing. Until finally she gave in and went to the jail they were currently at until they would go to court. She had a lot to think about, having been told you parents were Villains couldn't have been easy. Plus, her parents couldn't hold her back from dating Izuku anymore, so she still had to clear that up.

Yui inwardly groaned, if everything went as planned, then today would be a very long and  very excruciating day. The car that was driving her suddenly stopped and pulled her out of her thoughts. She soon realized that she had arrived, Yui and the officer that was escorting her walked towards the cell that contained her parents. They were sitting down, their heads hanging down.

"Hey Villains! You have a visitor!" The police officer said in an irritated tone 

They lifted their head up and their grim faces brightened up a little once they saw their daughters face. Though Yui's face was completely void of emotion, her head was currently swirling full of sadness, anger, and dissapointment.

"What did you call me here for." Yui asked, doing her best to not let any emotion show in her tone of voice.

"Yui! How are you? Have you been eating well? I-"

"Get. To. The. Point." Yui said between gritted teeth, small hints of anger starting to seep into her voice.

Their faces darkened, wanting to prolong the inevitable for as long as possible, Yui wasn't having any of that though, not today.

"We're sorry." Her father said in disappointment.

That did it, the lock came off and she spoke her mind, there was no way in hell that they were going to get off with such a simple 'sorry'.

"SORRY! YOU'RE SORRY?!" She chuckled in amusement before continuing.

"You're not sorry, if you were, you wouldn't have been Villains behind my back, actually, you shouldn't have become Villains in general. Do you know what it feels like to have Villains as parents?" Yui spat out, the anger in her voice made it clear that she was angry, because she rarely used anger, she could count how many times she'd gotten angry in her life with one hand.

"Don't get me wrong, I love both of you, I always will since you are my parents. But believe me when I say that I have ZERO respect for you, I will never be able to trust you again. Did you even plan on telling me?!" Yui felt herself starting to tear up, but she wouldn't cry, she wouldn't let them see her like that, never again.

"We did, we just....." Yui's mother trailed off.

"You just what?" Her parents hung their heads down ashamedly.

"Goodbye, I'm thankful for all you've given to me and provided, but don't expect me to visit you again unless its an emergency. Yui said and quickly left before they had the chance to say another word.

Once she got out of the building, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She couldn't believe them. They had the nerve to say sorry to her when they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't even try to stop.

But what she did felt so great. Had she really yelled at her parents? Had she actually yelled at someone? She couldn't even remember the last time she yelled. Though her throat did hurt after all that yelling. It's probably natural since she hadn't been much of a talker in the first place.

Now that she had gotten one problem out of the way, she still had two more left. The first one was her current relationship with Izuku, she needed to clarify what would happen now that no one was holding them back. The second problem was what was going to happen to her house since Yui's parents probably wouldn't get out of prison or jail or whatever. She called a taxi and left to U.A, she had just taken care of the first problem of the day and she instantly wanted to go to sleep.

Once she arrived at U.A and got to the dorms, she walked in to find the common room relatively empty, so she just walked to Izuku's room and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Izuku's muffled voice said from the other side of the door.

Once Izuku opened the door, he was not expecting to see Yui there, he had just gotten out of the shower and had on nothing but a pair shorts, he had a toned six pack with his arms pretty buff as well, Yui couldn't stop herself from staring, and it took Izuku a while to notice why she was in a daze.

"Oh! S-Sorry Yui." Izuku closed the door before shuffling was heard and when he reopened it he had on a t-shirt.

Yui was a bit disappointed, but that's not why she was here for.

"S-So, is there something you need from me?" Izuku asked nervously.

"We need to talk about our relationship." Now that had caught him off guard.

He had to admit, he too was thinking about their relationship and was wondering what would happen to them now that they weren't being held back by Yui's parents. He pleaded in his mind that the universe give him good luck, because he surely thought he needed it,

 "O-Oh, sure, w-what do you need to talk abo-mmf." Izuku was interrupted by a lips slamming into his. Now Izuku could definitely get behind this, but he was too confused to be able to say anything. 

When Yui finally pulled away, Izuku was so confused that he didn't even know Yui pulled away from the kiss until she started talking.

"I want you back." She said.

A/N: Hi, I'm gonna be writing an experimental story at the same while I'm writing Book 2 of this book, here is a disclaimer for that..

DISCLAIMER: 60% sure most won't like the ship, I personally think its.......interesting, thus why It's an experiment, updates will be like once a week since Book 2 of this book will have priority over that book. Honestly, if you don't like the fic when you see it, feel free to express that in anyway you want, I really don't care. It should appear sometime when the Book 2 Drops.