Chapter 22: Yui Kodai (Part 8)

Yui was in a predicament, her parents were coming to visit her. Now you're probably thinking, 'why is that so bad?' but Yui's parents are strict, they didn't live in Mustafu like her, before the dorms were established, her parents would send her money for living expenses, rent, food, etc.

She lived in a apartment not too far from U.A actually. It'd taken her forever just to convince them to let her become a hero, and now she had a boyfriend and a daughter.....sort of. There was no way that they'd let her stay after learning of this.

'Hopefully they won't make me leave U.A.' Yui thought worriedly. She only expresses emotions in her mind, and on rare occasions while talking.

Yui waited at the entrance of U.A for what felt like an hour. Finally, after god knows how long, Yui's parents got out of a taxi on a street near U.A. Her father came out first, he had black hair that looked neatly cut, his eyes were black and he looked like he was in his mid 40s. He was wearing dark blue sweater that was buttoned up with gray khaki pants.

Her mother came out shortly afterwards, her hair was dark brown and was in a ponytail that was swung over her shoulder, and she had grey eyes with black prescription glasses over them. She wore a grey button up shirt and jeans, she looked to be in her early 40s.

Yui nervously walked towards her parents, hoping they weren't in a criticizing mood.

"Hey Otou-san, Okaa-san." Yui said quietly, but her parents heard it, their ears were trained to pick up quiet sounds since they had a introverted, kuudere daughter. They both turned around and when they saw her, she could've sworn their eyes narrowed but that was quickly replaced with bright smiles on each of their faces.

"Yui! We missed you! How have you been? Have you been doing well in school? Wh-" Her mother quickly bombarded the young girl with questions, knowing that she would be incapable of answering them all.

Yui stammered with an answer as her brain tried to keep up with all the questions being asked. Her parents only laughed once she realized it was a joke. Yui pouted at this before quietly chuckling.

"So, I hope you've been keeping up with school. You don't need any distractions if you are going to become a hero." Her mother said with a disapproving tone. Yui nodded and they made their way to the 1-B dorms.

Upon entering the 1-B dorms, some of the class (Kendo, Shiozaki, Tetsutetsu, and Awase) had the dorms prepared since Yui told them that her parents were coming.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kodai. It is nice to meet you!" Kendo said as they entered the common room. They were ushered to sit on the couch and Tetsutetsu poured them some tea.

They talked for a while about the recent events, AFO's capture, All Might's retirement and Overhauls raid. They actually smiled and laughed at times, all was well. Things were going great for Yui until Monoma came in.

Monoma entered the dorms sweaty and tired, he was panting quite heavily, causing Tetsutetsu to ask what was wrong.

"Hey Monoma, why are you so tired? Is everything okay?" Tetsutetsu asked worriedly.

"Yeah.....the boys of our class......and the class of 1-A were sparring.....with each other." Monoma said between breaths.

"Really! I missed that?!" Tetsutetsu said, sad that he and his bro(Kirishima) wouldn't be able to have a rematch from the sports festival.

"Yeah you did, and let me tell you, Yui's boyfriend packs a punch, he almost beat everyone in sparring, except for that blonde guy, I think his name was Bakugo?" Monoma said.

The room filled with silence when he finished his sentence, everyone's eyes wide except Monoma and the parents, who's eyebrows were raised. They didn't focus on the rest of his sentence, only two words, 'Yui's boyfriend'. The classmates that Yui had trusted not to spill her secret had either face palmed, or glared at Monoma.

"Yui?" Her mother said in an voice that sounded calm, but not to Yui, she knew this voice well, it was always the voice she used when she disappointed her parents, it sounded calm but there was anger behind it. Her eyes widened as she turned to meet her parents stern gaze.

"Do you mind telling us who this 'boyfriend' of yours is and why you have one in the first place? Yui's mother said. Her anger rising, Yui knew she wouldn't yell in the dorms. But if they were at home however, she surely would've let her anger show by now. Yui stammered and tried to come up with an explanation

"Sorry, Yui's classmates. But do you mind giving us some space to talk." Her father finally spoke, his tone sounding disappointed. They all nodded and either went to their rooms or left the dorms, leaving only the family in the common room.

"So, do have anything to say for yourself, young lady?" Her father said. Yui fidgeted uncomfortably, how was she going to explain?

"W-Well, It is true I have a boyfriend, and I think It should be allowed as I am 16 years old." Yui said quietly with as much confidence as she could muster. But her parents saw right through her. She was afraid of the consequences.

"Allowed?! We agreed for you to become a hero and go to U.A, not have a boyfriend! You are lucky you are still here, we would've already pulled you out of U.A had your teacher not visit us, but now, you have two choices young lady!" Her mother said angrily.

TWO HOURS LATER

Izuku just finished his shower, all that sparring had taken a lot of energy out of him, he was in his room, relaxing and on his phone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. He walked towards the door and when he opened, he saw a sight he wasn't expecting to see. He saw Yui with tears in her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. Worried, Izuku quickly let her in his room, she plopped down on his bed, silently sobbing.

"W-What's wrong Yui?" Izuku said, never having seen a crying girl therefore not knowing what to do. Yui sniffled before answering in a quiet tone, barely being heard by Izuku but nonetheless he heard.

"W-We need to break up."

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, I was busy with schoolwork so this is a couple hours late, As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 23: Kyoka Jiro (Part 8).