Chapter 26: Kyoka Jiro (ENDING)

A/N: This chapter is the end of Kyoka's route, it won't be focused on a specific time, but will showcase the pivotal moments of Izuku, Kyoka, and their family's life.

This Part takes place 5 years after Part 8, and Izuku has multiple quirks like in Shiozaki's route, but since this is in the future, he has unlocked all of the previous holders quirks.

Today was a special day, it wasn't anyone's birthday or a national holiday, someone had big plans for today though. Two figures could be seen standing on a roof, the first figure, a male, had dark green hair. He was at 6 feet 4 inches tall, and he had a green shirt on that showed off his muscles and that had the words "T-shirt" on it, and to top it off, he had on black cargo shorts, and red sneakers on.

The second figure was a female, she had long white hair that was in a ponytail, she was in a White sweater, with blue jeans on and red sneakers as well, she stood at 5 feet 8 inches. Yes, these two figures were Izuku Midoriya (31) and Eri Midoriya (21).

"So Otou-san, what did you need to speak to me about?" Eri asked her father.

"Well, since you're about to graduate U.A soon, I have something to tell you." Izuku said.

Since the students of U.A (Mainly Class 1-A) had gotten attacked by so many Villians over the course of their 2nd and 3rd years, the staff decided that it would be best to turn U.A into a college, making it the first Hero school that was also a college.

"What is it, Otou-san?" Eri said, confusedly.

"It is about my quirk, there are some things I need you to know." Izuku said, he had told her about his quirk already, but hadn't told her that it could be passed down, only saying that he got it from someone he didn't know.

"What about it, I thought you already told me everything?"

"Well, I didn't, sorry for keeping the truth for you, but let me begin." Izuku started.

Izuku told his tale, about how OFA was created and how he got the quirk. He told her about how he was quirkless, about his rivalry with Bakugo and how he was bullied by him, and about how All Might himself had given him his power, and how he was injured by AFO.

"ALL MIGHT WAS QUIRKLESS?!" Eri exclaimed.

"Yes, he was, but that injury of his had caused him to search for a successor, that successor, was me." Izuku replied, watching as his daughters jaw hung open in surprise. After a few minutes, she had recollected herself and asked a question.

"But....why are you telling me this? Are you looking for a successor? Do you have any candidates in mind? What quirk do they have?"

Eri had picked up on Izuku's mumbling from being around him for too long, everyone in their family had picked up on Izuku's mumbling, even Kyoka occasionally mumbled, shocking all of their friends. They had teased her about it a lot, and she found it pretty funny.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, calm down Eri. As for your questions, I am looking for a successor, I already have a candidate, and I'm pretty sure you know their quirk very well." Izuku said, causing the white haired girl to go into a deep thought.

"Hmmmmm, Is it Kyo?"

"Nope"

"Katsumi" (Bakugo and Ochaco's daughter)

"Nope"

"Mitsuki?" (Momo and Kendo's son)

"Nope" Izuku said, popping the p at the end.

"Asuyami?" (Tsuyu and Tokoyami's daughter)

"No" Izuku again said, causing Eri to get annoyed.

"Kota?"