Chapter 31: Ibara Shiozaki (ENDING)

A/N: There will be an epilogue after this chapter that will have the lemon you guys were waiting for.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Today was the day, It was the day Izuku and the students of the hero course would graduate U.A and go their own separate ways. But Izuku wouldn't just leave U.A, he had to do it with a bang.

It was clear and sunny, warm temperature spread across japan, as if the entire country knew today was gonna be a happy day. it was the middle of April, the entrance exams for new students were taking place in a few months, and the graduation ceremony was currently taking place in U.A's gym.

Students sat down in chairs as they conversed with their friends and family, when a voice from a stage placed in front of them got their attention. A person walked onto the stage, he wore an all black suit, and clearly looked irritated, he had red eyes and messy black hair.

It was messy but it seemed to compliment his look. Yes, this was the underground hero, Eraserhead. He stepped onto the podium in front of them and spoke his thoughts.

"Hello hero course students of U.A. I know why you're here, you know why you're here, and practically all of japan knows why you're here in this gymnasium today." Eraserhead said, his eyes twitching in annoyance as a flash of a camera reached his face.

The media was here, and they were definitely gonna document the new upcoming hero's of this generation, and though Eraserhead hated them, he didn't have any say unfortunately. He just wanted to go home to his girlfriend of 5 months, Ms. Joke.

"I'm pretty sure you guys don't want a lazy person that doesn't want to be here telling a speech about how you guys are graduating, because frankly, I don't wanna be here either. So let's have a student give you a speech instead." Eraserhead said, causing a few chuckles from the teachers and students.

"So now, the person who practically begged me to let him do this speech, Izuku Midoriya of class 3-A, come on stage before I drag you out here." Eraserhead said lazily, everyone in the gym cheered for the green haired boy of 3-A.

The entire school had gotten to know Izuku, he had guys in their 1st and 2nd years looking up to him, and most girls in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years has had a crush on him at one point, much to the chagrin of his girlfriend, Ibara Shiozaki.

Speaking of Izuku and Ibara, they had now been dating for over 2 and a half years, which earned them the title of longest couple, since they had in a relationship longer than anyone at U.A. They had grown quite comfortable with each other over the years.

Kissing, holding hands, and embracing each other, were second nature to them, though Izuku still got embarrassed at times. But you know what they say, old habits die hard, but Izuku had grown more confident than anyone else in U.A, which is one of the main reason most guys at U.A looked up to him.

He was now a member of the new Big 3, with Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo in the 2nd and 3rd places respectively.

The green haired boy walked onto the stage, embarrassed by his homeroom teacher. He had on a black suit with a forest green tie, he stood at 6 feet, his forest green hair was still curly and was just a tad bit longer than he usually kept his hair. His muscles were showed his muscular figure, being as muscular as Mirio was during his 3rd year. He walked up the podium as Eraserhead walked off stage.

"Hello everyone, today marks an anniversary for everyone here. Today is the day we started our first day at U.A. Back then, we were inexperienced, some of us didn't even know how our quirks worked. But look at us now, most of will go and do great things, becoming pro heroes, underground heroes, sidekicks, and some of us will join the staff of hero schools across Japan." Izuku started, causing the audience to smile.

"I think of every student in this gymnasium today as family, we've come so far, and we've all gotten closer together, some of us have gotten past grudges." Izuku said

"Some of us have become the best of friends with each other." Izuku looked at Bakugo, who gave him a nod.

"And some of us have even found love during our time at U.A." This time, Izuku looked at Ibara.

"Speaking of love, the reason I'm here giving this speech is mostly due to my lovely girlfriend, Ibara Shiozaki. Back when I was a first year, I was nothing like how I am now. I used to be a introvert, barely speaking to anyone, heck, I used to get embarrassed everytime a girl even said a word to me." The audience laughed at this.

"I didn't know how to control my quirk, most of you know this if you watched the U.A sports festival from two years ago. But now I've exceeded my expectations, and have reached heights I never would've gotten to if it wasn't for her, and my classmates of course."

"So, after this, I want to become a hero, the best hero I can possibly be, but throughout all of that, there is someone I want to be there with me. Someone I want to spend the rest of my life with." Izuku reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box with a golden outline, he then kneeled in front of the audience.

"With that said, Ibara Shiozaki, I love you. Will you marry me?" Izuku asked, opening the black box, revealing a ring with a green diamond in the middle of it. The audience gasped in surprise and awwed at this gesture, and pictures were being took by almost everyone.

The girl in question, Ibara Shiozaki, was currently in tears of joy and happiness. She could not have wanted anything more than this. Getting up from her seat in the front row, she ran onto the stage as fast as she could and kissed Izuku with as much passion as she could, before saying 'yes' to his question.

"Yes Izuku, I love you so much, thank you." She continued saying thank you even as their lips parted and tears streamed down her cheeks, she finally stopped once Izuku spoke again.

"With that, thank you all for a wonderful time at U.A, I'll never forget the time I spent here with you all. I hope all of you go off and do great things." Izuku said, before picking up Ibara bridal style, which caused her to flush in embarrassment.

The audience cheered and whistled for the now engaged couple even as they walked behind the stage, most of them in tears by his speech and his proposal to his fiancee.

Izuku smiled, and wondered where this path would take him, he had wondered how he had gotten like this in the first place, and his mind immediately went to a specific day. A day where he woke up early, and skipped his routine. A day where he met Ibara Shiozaki and had his first conversation with her.

A day that marked the first day of the rest of his life.

A/N: After Yui Kodai Part 12, I will release an epilogue chapter of Ibara and Izuku, which will be them consumating their marriage, if you don't know what consumation is, look it up