Chapter 6: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 2)

It was currently 4 PM at the 1-A dorms, Midoriya was currently getting ready for his 'date'.

"Hey Midori, where are you going?" Mina asked as Izuku was headed out of the door.

"Oh h-hey Mina, I'm about to go to the 1-B dorms to see Shiozaki-san." Izuku replied a little too loudly as everyone in the common room turned their attention to him, making him nervous.

"W-What a-are you all staring at?" Izuku asked.

Suddenly, Kaminari and Mineta ran up to him, grabbing him.

"How do you do it Midoriya?! How did you get a girlfriend?! Kaminari said as he rapidly shook Izuku.

"G-G-Girlfriend?! We aren't like that at all!" Izuku replied while trying to stop himself from imagining if she was his girlfriend.

10 Minutes later, Izuku stood outside of the 1-B dorms nervous. 'Ok Izuku calm down, it's just a girl's room. Deep breaths, Deep Breaths.' Izuku thought as he opened the door, once again bringing everyone's attention to him again.

"Midoriya? What are you doing here?" Itsuka Kendo or Class 1-B's big sister asked.

"O-Oh hi Kendo-san, I'm here to see Ibara-san." Izuku replied.

"Oh yeah, she did say you were coming over, her room is the 2nd one upstairs." Kendo replied with a smirk on her face.

"Ok, thanks Kendo-san." Izuku replied before heading upstairs and knocking on her door.

"Just a minute." Shiozaki called from the other side of the door. Izuku her shuffling and the door opened.

"Midoriya-san, come in." Shiozaki said as Izuku walked in.

Her room was plain, her bed on the right side of her room with a desk on the left. It had a bible on it, which didn't surprise Izuku, almost all of U.A knew she was heavily religious. Also on her Desk was a Monitor with a game console hooked up to it.

The two played games for hours, and surprisingly, Shiozaki was a big fan of All Might, Izuku discovered this when he tripped and his head hit the closet door which then burst open, showing all might T-Shirts, Figurines, and....was that a Body Pillow? It was a very eventful day for Izuku.

The two lied on their backs, in the middle of the room just talking about trivial things, like favorite colors, music, heroes, etc.

"So Ibara-san, why do you want to become a hero?" Izuku asked, looking over to Shiozaki as they were both sprawled out on the floor.

"Well, I want to purge the evil from this world, but that's kinda impossible, so I just want to help people and put away Villians. What about you Midoriya?"

"I want to be a hero who can smile in the face of danger, to give the citizens someone to rely on, and to let them know that everything will be ok." Izuku replied.

"Looks like we're similar Midoriya-kun." Shiozaki said.

"k-kun?!" Izuku replied nervously, No one has called him 'kun' before, so he was a little happy.

"Was that too forward? I'm sorry Midoriya sa-" Shiozaki said before she was interrupted

"NO.....I mean, I-I liked it when you s-said that." Izuku said blushing.

"Oh, then that's good...then could you call me by my first name?" Shiozaki said with a bit of blush on her cheeks.

"S-sure, I-Ibara-san." Izuku said, his face almost a new shade of red."

"I-I should get going, it's getting pretty late. I'll see you later, Shiozaki-san." Izuku headed out of the door and made his way back to the 1-A dorms.

As he entered the dorms, he saw the common room empty, so he walked to his room, before he heard his stomach growl. So he made a sandwich to sate his hunger. Afterward, he went to sleep, the exhaustion of losing to Shiozaki 20 times in a row finally hitting him.

He slept peacefully that night. But there was one thing that was different from anytime he normally went to sleep, his dream.

But his dream wasn't a normal one, it was about him and a certain green haired vine girl. When he woke up the next day, he noticed the tent in his pants when he woke up. He slowly came to a realization as he thought about his dream,

He had a crush on Shiozaki Ibara.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if the Shiozaki impression is bad but she literally only has about 5 minutes of screen time in the entire series, and I don't read the manga. Also sorry that these chapters were going in the same direction relationship-wise. The part 3's will start to branch out onto its own path, but the major events won't diverge from canon. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 7: Yui Kodai (Part 3)