Chapter 4: Yui Kodai (Part 2)

A/N: Ok, so people have been skeptical as to whether or not I'll finish this story so lemme clear something up first. Each character will have 10 - 15 chapters. If I do end up shortening the chapters for a character, that would probably be due to School. and I have been getting the feedback that you've been giving me so I'll take that to heart to make my writing better. So with that, let's get to the chapter!

The joint hero class with 1-B was currently in progress so that meant that if you searched around Ground Beta enough you would find our main Hero and Heroine in their Hero costumes, stretching, and getting ready to hear All Might yell start. 

"Alright Kodai-san, are you ready?" Izuku asked, assuming a running position.

"Yes, Midoriya-san I'm ready." Yui replied, putting their team flag in one of her pouches. Although with that blank look on her face, it was hard to tell how she was feeling.

"START!" They heard All Might yell and took off, Izuku having to slow down for Yui since naturally, he was faster than her. Not even 2 minutes later, they could hear explosions, coming from the other side of the training grounds.

'Sheesh, Kaachan sounds eager, I feel bad for whatever team is going against h-' He was interrupted by Dark Shadow ambushing them around one of the corners they were nearing. Accompanying him was Kirishima, already in his hardened state.

He and Yui dodged naturally, assuming a fighting stance. 

"Kodai-san, you take Tokoyami, I'll take Kirishima!" Izuku yelled in response to Kirishima  rushing towards him. 

"I think your really manly Midoriya. But that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I'm not expecting you to!" Izuku said as he activated Full Cowling, and proceeded to run towards him, charging his right arm to 20%

"DETROIT SMASH" Izuku slammed his fist into Kirishima's gut, knocking him back. But surprisingly, he got up ready for more.

"That was totally Manly Midoriya!" Kirishima yelled as he got back up and ran back towards him.

While each of them were exchanging blows on the other side of the street, Yui was completely on the defensive, all she could do was dodge as Dark Shadow and Tokoyami kept sending attacks at Yui.

'I need to do something about Dark Shadow, or else I'll just be holding Midoriya down! It's gotta have some type of weakness!' Yui thought as she dodged one of Dark Shadows attacks when suddenly a thought came to her head.

'Light! I remember hearing about Dark Shadows' weakness!" She thought as she opened one of her pouches on her hero costume. She quickly pulled out a flashlight, momentarily taking her attention as Dark Shadow punched her, sending her back a few feet.

'UGHH'  Yui groaned as she pulled herself off the ground quickly, avoiding Dark Shadow trying to pin her. She quickly turned the flashlight on and pointed it at Dark shadow, weakening him but it wasn't enough.

Using her quirk, she pressed the tips of her fingers together, making the flashlight larger. As it was pointed towards him, the now large beam of light rendered Dark Shadow useless.

'Good! Now the odds have evened out a bit.' Thought Yui, rushing towards Tokoyami to try and beat him at hand to hand combat.

MEANWHILE

Izuku and Kirishima were still exchanging blows as they both were panting. 

'Kirishima's armor can't withstand 20% of OFA for long.' Thought Izuku as he started to see small cracks on Kirishima's armor, the biggest one being on his side .