Chapter 5: Kyoka Jiro (Part 2)

Today was not Izuku's best day. The travel to school had gone flawless, but once he got to school he and Jiro had gotten lectured about missing school for no reason, and just like he and Jiro predicted, they would have to stay after class to make up their missing work. They were currently in a classroom, by themselves. It was silent for a while until Jiro groaned.

"Ughhh, this work sucks!" Jiro groaned out, putting her head on the desk.

"Yeah, b-but it's our faults for missing school anyway, kinda makes me regret staying home." Izuku replied

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jiro teased.

Izuku, not noticing the change in her voice, started to panic.

"N-Not that I didn't h-have fun yesterday or a-anything but..." Izuku trailed off mumbling make his words incomprehensible to Jiro.

"Dude, calm down, I'm just pushing your buttons." Jiro replied.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief. "O-Oh, thank god." He muttered that last part under his breath, seemingly forgetting that Jiro has enhanced hearing, nonetheless, she heard it.

'He's so sweet it's cute. Just like his freckles, and face, and.' Jiro stopped herself, realizing what she just said. '

Wait, cute? I've never thought of him like that before, why now?" Eventually, she brushed it off as a spur of the moment thing.

'Even if I did like him, he'd never like me.' Jiro thought solemnly.

Jirou was really insecure about herself, she'd noticed in middle school that most boys liked girls with big boobs or curved hips, neither of which she had. Then in the locker rooms, when Mineta peeped on the girls, she was the only one who'd been left out, and her boyish personality didn't help her in the slightest. She sighed and continued doing her work. Izuku, noticing her solemn attitude asked what's wrong.

"Jiro-san, what's wrong?" Izuku asked, wanting to help her in any way he could.

"It's....nothing, Midoriya." Jiro replied, not wanting to bother Izuku with her problems.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah......It's just.....Midoriya, am I a girl?" Jiro asked, giving in to Izuku's asking.

"Of course you are, right?" Izuku asked, not getting her question.

"Of course I am Midoriya, what I mean is, do you see me as a girl?" The Rocker Girl asked, her head in her hands, growing embarrassed with every word.

"Why wouldn't I, you're obviously a girl." Answered Midoriya, still oblivious to what the question was hinting.

"Dude! Why don't you get it?! I'm not girlish like Mina and Tooru, I'm not feminine like Momo or Uraraka?! I'm just a tomboy!" She lifted her head with tears strolling down her cheeks.

"W-Well I think of you as a girl because of your personality, which I very much like. I d-don't care that you aren't like other girls, I w-wouldn't like you to be any other way than how you are now. Izuku replied, finally getting what Jiro meant.

"Really? You don't care about any of that? She asked, feeling hopeful.

"No I don't, and I'm not the only one, the girls and the boys also don't care about that. Well, excluding Mineta and Kaminari." Izuku joked.

Jiro looked at him and wiped her tears away. Then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Izuku asked frowning, but that didn't last for long as Jiro's contagious laughter had now affected him.

Jiro, recomposing herself replied. "What you just said was so cheesy. But, I did like what you said, so thanks."

"Anytime Jiro-san." Said Izuku, putting his work on the absent teacher's desk before leaving.

Finishing up their work, they left the classes and headed home.

LATER

Izuku and Jiro were on the train, Izuku reading a Hero article, Jiro listening to music with her jacks. Once they were near Jiro's station, Jiro spoke.

"Let me see your phone." Jiro said

"Huh?" Izuku replied, confused.

"I said let me see your phone." Jiro said once again.

"Sure." Izuku said, handing Jiro his phone.

Jiro tapped on the phone for a few moments before handing it back. Once Izuku got the phone, the screen showed his contacts, with a new contact labeled "Kyoka".

1 WEEK LATER

After Izuku and Kyoka had that extra class together, they had gotten closer. With Kyoka occasionally sitting with Izuku at lunch and walking home with him until they started living at the dorms, this new friendship however, didn't go unnoticed by class 1-A, some shipped them, others didn't. (mainly Uraraka and Kaminari for reasons you already know) Nonetheless, they had gotten closer.

It was currently the weekend, meaning no one had classes. Most of the class 1-A was in the common room in the dorm either on their phone, chatting, or watching T.V. It was currently 6 P.M.

"Ughh It's so boring. Let's do something fun!" Mina groaned as she lied on the couch.

"True, we should do something fun. What do you have in mind, Mina?" Hagakure asked.

"MOVIES! MOVIES ARE THE BEST FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT." Mina yelled as she ran to her dorm to get some movies.

30 minutes later, everyone in class 1-A were either on the couch or the floor watching a movie in the common room. Mina was asleep even though she picked the movie. Kirishima, Momo, and Sero were crying at a character that died. Izuku and Kyoka were on the couch, sitting next to each other, Jiro with her head on his shoulder, and Izuku playing with Jiro's jacks, each of them with a red face. At that moment, they didn't care about anything. They were just happy, with each other, forgetting about their responsibilities for just a moment.

A/N: Was the chapter good? If it wasn't I'm sorry but as usual, If you're on Wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on Webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 6: Shiozaki Ibara (Part 2).